Poll results: How much would you pay (max) for a video-equipped iPod this year?
The most recent Lounge Poll, “What’s the highest price you would pay for a video-equipped iPod this year?”, is now closed.
With nearly 5,000 votes cast, the single most popular response was $399, with 36% of respondants choosing this price. Roughly a quarter of those surveyed were willing to pay $499 or more, while 37% said they would pay $299 or less ($199). The numbers were surprising in that they suggested that a majority of respondants were willing to pay some premium for video functionality on an iPod.
Complete results are available in Read More below, and at the Lounge Poll archives. Our new poll, “Will you buy an iTunes-compatible phone?”, is now open. You can find it on the left column below Ask iLounge.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day from iLounge!
- Cool tips for that new iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Apple TV you found under the tree
- Apple launches CareKit, with four apps debuting today
- Alleged schematics for iPhone 7 ‘Pro’ show up in Japanese magazine
- Nintendo bringing Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing to iOS
- FBI will not disclose San Bernardino iPhone hack
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2016 earnings call
- Apple Q2 results: $50.6B revenue, 51M iPhones, 10M iPads sold
- Logi BASE is first stand to charge iPad Pro through Smart Connector
- India demands ‘panic button’ on iPhone by 2017
- Apple extends iPhone Upgrade Program to online store
- Apple reportedly ‘willing to help’ reactivate missing teen’s iPhone
- August Smart Lock HomeKit enabled + Smart Keypad
- ecobee3 HomeKit-enabled smart Wi-Fi thermostat
- Zagg Now Cam
- Yantouch EyE Portable Wireless Speaker
- Netatmo Wind Gauge
- Incipio Stashback for iPhone 6/6s
- Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt with HomeKit support
- ClamCase ClamCase Pro for iPad mini 4
- Brydge BrydgeMini II Keyboard for iPad mini 4
- VRS Design Crystal Bumper, High Pro Shield, Layered Dandy + Thor for iPhone SE
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app
- Inside the betas: What’s new in iOS 9.3 and tvOS 9.2 (Updated)
- Life with HomeKit: Our experiences with Apple’s home automation system
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)