Power Support Japan intros new iPod nano cases
Power Support Japan has introduced several new accessories for the iPod nano (with video). The Crystal Jacket Set (Translated link) is a hard plastic case, offering two-piece snap-together construction, access to all ports and controls, a place to attach the included strap, and included film protectors. It sells for the equivalent of $19. The Silicone Jacket Set for iPod nano comes in both rounded and square versions, and in clear or black, or clear mint or black colors. The silicone cases offer full access to all ports and controls, a complete set of protective film for the screen, Click Wheel, and rear of the nano, and a protective cover for the Dock Connector. The rounded versions also include a stand/clip attachment, while the square models include a simple holder, which uses double-sided tape to attach to surfaces like a car dashboard. Both the square and rounded models of the Silicone Jacket Set for iPod nano sell for the equivalent of $19.
Finally, the Mirror Crystal Jacket Set is a mirror-finished hard plastic case available with either a silver or gold finish. The two-piece snap-together cases offer built-in screen protection, access to all ports and controls, and holes for strap attachment. The cases also include a Dock Connector protector, protective film, a clip/stand accessory, and an extra clear front cover. The Power Support Mirror Crystal Jacket Set for iPod nano (with video) sells for the equivalent of $19.
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Microsoft unveils iOS-compatible Universal Mobile Keyboard
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards