Power Support Japan intros new iPod nano cases
Power Support Japan has introduced several new accessories for the iPod nano (with video). The Crystal Jacket Set (Translated link) is a hard plastic case, offering two-piece snap-together construction, access to all ports and controls, a place to attach the included strap, and included film protectors. It sells for the equivalent of $19. The Silicone Jacket Set for iPod nano comes in both rounded and square versions, and in clear or black, or clear mint or black colors. The silicone cases offer full access to all ports and controls, a complete set of protective film for the screen, Click Wheel, and rear of the nano, and a protective cover for the Dock Connector. The rounded versions also include a stand/clip attachment, while the square models include a simple holder, which uses double-sided tape to attach to surfaces like a car dashboard. Both the square and rounded models of the Silicone Jacket Set for iPod nano sell for the equivalent of $19.
Finally, the Mirror Crystal Jacket Set is a mirror-finished hard plastic case available with either a silver or gold finish. The two-piece snap-together cases offer built-in screen protection, access to all ports and controls, and holes for strap attachment. The cases also include a Dock Connector protector, protective film, a clip/stand accessory, and an extra clear front cover. The Power Support Mirror Crystal Jacket Set for iPod nano (with video) sells for the equivalent of $19.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- OpenTV sues Apple for alleged patent infringement
- Report: Apple still missing key music streaming deals in time for WWDC debut
- Apple TV adds Shomi, CraveTV channels in Canada
- Apple TV adds CBS Sports, USA Now channels
- GE’s intelligent LED lightbulbs will work with HomeKit
- Apple releases band design guidelines for Apple Watch
- New Apple TV remote to have touchpad
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?