Power Support Japan rolls out new iPod touch accessories
Power Support Japan has introduced several new accessories for the iPod touch. The iPod touch Air Jacket Set (Translated link) is a super-thin rear hard shell offered with black rubber coating, two screen protectors (one anti-glare, one crystal), a Dock Connector port cover and a Dock Connector plug cap. The set aims offers coverage for basically everything except the iPod touch’s bezel, especially the chrome rear shell, while preserving the slimness of the touch — the thickness of the shell is 0.7mm. The set is also available in a clear black version, which sells for the equivalent of $19, while the black rubber version runs the equivalent of $22.
Along with the Air Jacket Set, Power Support has debuted two mounting solutions compatible with the Set. The iPod touch Cup Stand Air is an aluminum cupholder car mount with a pivoting joint to display an iPod touch in the user’s preferred orientation. It utilizes two pivoting ball joints, works with the iPod touch Air Jacket series, and sells for the equivalent of $58. Finally, the Fix Stand Air is a dashboard mount version of the Cup Stand, with pivoting features, metal construction, and compatibility with the Air Jacket. It sells for the equivalent of $29, and comes with double-sided tape for mounting.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4 beta to developers
- Major hospital links HealthKit data to patient records
- Apple Pay adds Discover cards
- Apple enables iTunes donations for Nepal earthquake
- Apple’s third-generation Siri built on Mesos platform
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?