Power Technology debuts iDFX iTunes add-on
Power Technology has introduced its new iDFX Audio Enhancer software add-on for iTunes. According to the company, iDFX re-encodes users’ current MP3 and AAC files via a “patent-pending method that repairs the damage and lost harmonics that occurred during the original encoding process.” In addition, the company also claims that the software sets all songs to a standard volume level, similar to Apple’s SoundCheck feature, and increases the audio clarity and undistorted maximum output level when used with iPod docks and in-car connections. iDFX requires Windows XP, Vista or higher and iTunes 8 or higher, and is available now for $40. A free trial version is also available.
- MS Office coming to iOS in 2013
- SuperSync 5 adds advanced ITunes Match support
- Wind Solutions announces CopyTrans Contacts
- iMobie releases PhoneClean device maintenance app
- HandBrake conversion utility updated to 0.9.6
- SuperSync 4.0 brings new GUI, Smart Playlist export
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?