Pre-CES iPod product roundup
Several iPod-compatible consumer electronics products were revealed in the pre-show 2007 International CES Awards. Below are brief descriptions of the products, with large photos here. Pricing and availability was not provided for any of the products. CES 2007 will take place January 8-11 in Las Vegas.
The iHome iH85 is an iPod sound system specifically designed for bicycles. The tube-shaped system comes with a wireless control pad and is water-resistant.
The iHome iH21 wireless music system features an iPod dock that transmits music to a water-resistant speaker from over 30 feet away. A wireless remote is also included.
The Philips DCM270 Docking Entertainment System features a built-in iPod/Philips player dock, CD player and FM radio. The floor-standing system offers “superb sound quality,” according to the product description.
Alpine’s iDA-X001 iPod/Media Ready Receiver, which was “designed and developed with input from Apple,” displays artist, album, CD art and track information from an iPod. It features a USB input for iPod connectivity.
The iMedia Chair from Empower Technologies is “the world’s only complete surround sound home theater integrated into an ergonomic chair” and appears to feature an integrated iPod dock.
Altec Lansing’s M812 Wireless iPod Audio System is a minimalist-looking home speaker system that plays music streamed from your iPod. It’s not clear if the system comes with a wireless iPod attachment or dock.
- Incipio to acquire Skullcandy
- Jawbone not leaving wearables business, CEO says
- Apple adds Accessibility section to its online store
- Bowers & Wilkins acquired by EVA Automation
- Invoxia adds Amazon Alexa to Triby
- Logitech acquires Jaybird
- Apple’s UK tax bill under scrutiny
- Apple lays out ‘differential privacy’ plan for data collection
- Report: New iPhone’s space gray to be ‘much darker color’
- Incipio to acquire Skullcandy
- Apple confirms iOS 10 kernel was left open to improve performance
- Apple leaves iOS 10 kernel open to scrutiny
- Judge throws out ‘Error 53’ lawsuit against Apple
- Chinese company in iPhone patent fight is all but defunct
- Apple adds nine more apps to universal search in Apple TV
- WSJ: iPhone to see modest changes this year, eliminate headphone jack
- Phiaton BT 460 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Zagg Slim Book for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Element Case Ronin for iPhone 6/6s
- JBL Clip 2 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Audio-Technica ATH-SR5BT Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- Catalyst Case for iPad mini 4
- Jaybird Freedom Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Zagg Flex Arc Wireless Earbuds + Speakers
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7NC SonicPro Headphones with Active Noise Cancellation
- Twelve South BookBook for 12.9” iPad Pro
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app