ProClip intros Device Holders for iPod touch, classic, nano, and iPhone
ProClip has introduced new in-vehicle Device Holders for the iPhone and iPod touch, iPod classic, and iPod nano (with video). The holders, manufactured by Brodit AB in Sweden, are custom made and device specific, and attach to vehicle specific ProClip dashboard mounts. ProClip holders may also be attached to other manufacturers’ vehicle mounts or any other flat surface, and the Padded Holder with Tilt Swivel tilts 15 degrees in any direction for optimal viewing. “Securely and conveniently mounting handheld devices like the Apple iPod, without damaging a vehicle’s interior, is what we do best,” says Bjorn Spilling, president of ProClip USA. “We offer mounting solutions that are custom designed for virtually every car in the world, and for all popular handheld devices.” ProClip Device Holders for the iPhone, iPod nano (with video), iPod classic, and iPod touch are available now, and sell for $25-$35.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?