Proporta debuts new cases for iPhone, iPod touch
Proporta has introduced two new cases for the iPod touch, as well as a new case for the iPhone. The Dual Skin Silicone Case is available for both the iPod touch and iPhone, and offers two layers of silicone for added protection, with cut-outs in the upper layer that act as grips. Both layers also have cut-outs for access to all ports and controls, and the case features an open-face design and also includes a removable lanyard. Both models are available in several different colors and sell for $23 each. Proporta’s Alu-Leather Edge Case for iPod touch is a flip-open case that incorporates a thin sheet of rigid aluminum inside its leather exterior to provide added protection and a more formed fit. The interior lining is made from neoprene, and the case also features an included lanyard, access to all ports and controls, a removable belt clip, and contrast overstitching. It is available now in six colors and sells for $60.
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?