Proporta debuts new cases for iPhone, iPod touch
Proporta has introduced two new cases for the iPod touch, as well as a new case for the iPhone. The Dual Skin Silicone Case is available for both the iPod touch and iPhone, and offers two layers of silicone for added protection, with cut-outs in the upper layer that act as grips. Both layers also have cut-outs for access to all ports and controls, and the case features an open-face design and also includes a removable lanyard. Both models are available in several different colors and sell for $23 each. Proporta’s Alu-Leather Edge Case for iPod touch is a flip-open case that incorporates a thin sheet of rigid aluminum inside its leather exterior to provide added protection and a more formed fit. The interior lining is made from neoprene, and the case also features an included lanyard, access to all ports and controls, a removable belt clip, and contrast overstitching. It is available now in six colors and sells for $60.
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?