Proporta rolls out cases for iPod classic, 3G nano
Proporta has introduced several new cases for the iPod classic and iPod nano (with video). The Classic Case for iPod nano (with video) features a vegetarian-friendly leather alternative outer, a magnetic closure, contrast stitching, and in-case access to the hold switch and headphone jack. It will sell for $25. The Classic Case for iPod classic boasts similar features and sells for $25 as well. The Silicone Case for iPod nano (with video) and for iPod classic features a thin (0.04 inches) profile, a removable lanyard, and access to all ports and controls. The case is available for iPod nano (with video), and both 80GB and 160GB iPod classic models, all three sell for $20 each. The Aluminum Case for iPod classic is available for both 80GB and 160GB models and features an aircraft-grade aluminum body, neoprene lining, an anodized finish, and cut-outs for access to the device’s ports and controls. Available in black or silver, it sells for $22. Finally, due to the release of the new iPod family, Proporta is offering around a 40 percent discount on its second-generation iPod nano products.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?