Proporta rolls out cases for iPod classic, 3G nano
Proporta has introduced several new cases for the iPod classic and iPod nano (with video). The Classic Case for iPod nano (with video) features a vegetarian-friendly leather alternative outer, a magnetic closure, contrast stitching, and in-case access to the hold switch and headphone jack. It will sell for $25. The Classic Case for iPod classic boasts similar features and sells for $25 as well. The Silicone Case for iPod nano (with video) and for iPod classic features a thin (0.04 inches) profile, a removable lanyard, and access to all ports and controls. The case is available for iPod nano (with video), and both 80GB and 160GB iPod classic models, all three sell for $20 each. The Aluminum Case for iPod classic is available for both 80GB and 160GB models and features an aircraft-grade aluminum body, neoprene lining, an anodized finish, and cut-outs for access to the device’s ports and controls. Available in black or silver, it sells for $22. Finally, due to the release of the new iPod family, Proporta is offering around a 40 percent discount on its second-generation iPod nano products.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?