Proporta rolls out line of cases for iPad
Proporta has rolled out its new line of cases for the Apple iPad. The Mizu Shell is a silicone and crystal case, offering a form-fitting design, cut-outs for access to all ports and controls, and a soft touch finish. It comes in three colors and sells for $38. The Aluminium Lined Leather Pouch is a simple sleeve-style case offering a soft faux fur lining, leather exterior, and a sheet of lightweight aluminum built-in to offer added screen protection. It sells for $53. The Maya II Pouch is also a sleeve-style case, featuring a leather substitute exterior, soft inner lining, and a diagonal front stripe. It sells for $30.
Proporta’s Tilt Stand is a hard polycarbonate plastic case offering a vertical flip-open design that converts into a landscape or portrait stand, and cut-outs for access to all ports and controls. It sells for $52. The Leather Case is a horizontally-opening folio case made from leather, with contrast overstitching, pin-stripe lining, a secure closure system, and cut-outs for access to all controls and ports. It sells for $48. The Leather Style Case features a similar design but is made from leather substitute, and sells for $38. The Profile Hard Shell is a hard polycarbonate case featuring a soft leather coating and open access to the screen and all ports and controls. It sells for $34. Finally, the company is offering an Advanced Screen Protector that reduces glare and can be removed for washing. It sells for $23. All of Proporta’s new accessories for the Apple iPad are available for pre-order now.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards