Proporta rolls out line of cases for iPad
Proporta has rolled out its new line of cases for the Apple iPad. The Mizu Shell is a silicone and crystal case, offering a form-fitting design, cut-outs for access to all ports and controls, and a soft touch finish. It comes in three colors and sells for $38. The Aluminium Lined Leather Pouch is a simple sleeve-style case offering a soft faux fur lining, leather exterior, and a sheet of lightweight aluminum built-in to offer added screen protection. It sells for $53. The Maya II Pouch is also a sleeve-style case, featuring a leather substitute exterior, soft inner lining, and a diagonal front stripe. It sells for $30.
Proporta’s Tilt Stand is a hard polycarbonate plastic case offering a vertical flip-open design that converts into a landscape or portrait stand, and cut-outs for access to all ports and controls. It sells for $52. The Leather Case is a horizontally-opening folio case made from leather, with contrast overstitching, pin-stripe lining, a secure closure system, and cut-outs for access to all controls and ports. It sells for $48. The Leather Style Case features a similar design but is made from leather substitute, and sells for $38. The Profile Hard Shell is a hard polycarbonate case featuring a soft leather coating and open access to the screen and all ports and controls. It sells for $34. Finally, the company is offering an Advanced Screen Protector that reduces glare and can be removed for washing. It sells for $23. All of Proporta’s new accessories for the Apple iPad are available for pre-order now.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple back on top in phone sales for first time since 2011
- Phishing scam targets iCloud credentials of iOS device theft victims
- Apple, others likely to reach $415M settlement in poaching lawsuit
- Apple adds vehicles to list of company’s activities in Switzerland
- Cook: Apple Watch to be available outside U.S. in April
- Apple Watch to have low energy ‘Power Reserve’ mode
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?