Proporta rolls out line of cases for iPad
Proporta has rolled out its new line of cases for the Apple iPad. The Mizu Shell is a silicone and crystal case, offering a form-fitting design, cut-outs for access to all ports and controls, and a soft touch finish. It comes in three colors and sells for $38. The Aluminium Lined Leather Pouch is a simple sleeve-style case offering a soft faux fur lining, leather exterior, and a sheet of lightweight aluminum built-in to offer added screen protection. It sells for $53. The Maya II Pouch is also a sleeve-style case, featuring a leather substitute exterior, soft inner lining, and a diagonal front stripe. It sells for $30.
Proporta’s Tilt Stand is a hard polycarbonate plastic case offering a vertical flip-open design that converts into a landscape or portrait stand, and cut-outs for access to all ports and controls. It sells for $52. The Leather Case is a horizontally-opening folio case made from leather, with contrast overstitching, pin-stripe lining, a secure closure system, and cut-outs for access to all controls and ports. It sells for $48. The Leather Style Case features a similar design but is made from leather substitute, and sells for $38. The Profile Hard Shell is a hard polycarbonate case featuring a soft leather coating and open access to the screen and all ports and controls. It sells for $34. Finally, the company is offering an Advanced Screen Protector that reduces glare and can be removed for washing. It sells for $23. All of Proporta’s new accessories for the Apple iPad are available for pre-order now.
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4 beta to developers
- Major hospital links HealthKit data to patient records
- Apple Pay adds Discover cards
- Apple enables iTunes donations for Nepal earthquake
- Apple’s third-generation Siri built on Mesos platform
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?