Proporta rolls out line of cases for iPad
Proporta has rolled out its new line of cases for the Apple iPad. The Mizu Shell is a silicone and crystal case, offering a form-fitting design, cut-outs for access to all ports and controls, and a soft touch finish. It comes in three colors and sells for $38. The Aluminium Lined Leather Pouch is a simple sleeve-style case offering a soft faux fur lining, leather exterior, and a sheet of lightweight aluminum built-in to offer added screen protection. It sells for $53. The Maya II Pouch is also a sleeve-style case, featuring a leather substitute exterior, soft inner lining, and a diagonal front stripe. It sells for $30.
Proporta’s Tilt Stand is a hard polycarbonate plastic case offering a vertical flip-open design that converts into a landscape or portrait stand, and cut-outs for access to all ports and controls. It sells for $52. The Leather Case is a horizontally-opening folio case made from leather, with contrast overstitching, pin-stripe lining, a secure closure system, and cut-outs for access to all controls and ports. It sells for $48. The Leather Style Case features a similar design but is made from leather substitute, and sells for $38. The Profile Hard Shell is a hard polycarbonate case featuring a soft leather coating and open access to the screen and all ports and controls. It sells for $34. Finally, the company is offering an Advanced Screen Protector that reduces glare and can be removed for washing. It sells for $23. All of Proporta’s new accessories for the Apple iPad are available for pre-order now.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- AT&T wants $100M data throttling fine thrown out
- Apple Music added to T-Mobile’s Music Freedom
- Report: Apple Music hits 10M subscribers
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?