Proporta unveils slew of cases for iPod nano 4G, touch 2G
Proporta has introduced its new line of cases for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch. The Profile Case for iPod touch 2G is an open-faced case made from thin polycarbonate with a patterned leather covering, offering open access to all ports and controls and available in four colors for $25. The Ted Baker Leather Case for touch 2G is a flip-top style case featuring a patterned leather exterior, open access to all ports and controls, button closure, and interior card slots. It sells for $50. The Alu-Leather Edge Case for iPod touch 2G offers a leather exterior with aircraft grade aluminum lining for added protection and a neoprene interior. Other features include a flip-top lid, contrast stitching, open access to all ports and controls, and an included lanyard. It sells for $59.
Proporta’s Leather Style and Aluminum Lined Leather Cases share a flip-top deign with an interior card pocket, magnetic closure, open access to all ports and controls, and a contrast interior, but while the Leather Style case is made form a high-quality leather alternative, the Aluminum Lined case features real leather and a hidden aluminum lining for added stability. The Leather Style case sells for $28, while the Aluminum Lined Leather case sells for $30. The Soft Feel Silicone Case for iPod touch 2G offers dual layers of silicone for added protection, open access to all ports and controls, and sells for $26.
For the fourth-generation iPod nano, The company is offering versions of the Profile Case, Leather Style Protective Case, Aluminum Lined Leather Case, and Soft Feel Silicone Case, all of which are similar to the iPod touch versions mentioned above. In addition, Proporta is offering the Impact Protective Crystal Case, a hard polycarbonate case featuring a clear front, soft-touch coated back, and open access to all ports and controls for $25, the Echo Case, which features a mirrored finish that also hides the device’s display when not in use, open access to all ports and controls, and sells for $26, the Compact Mirror Case, which features a patent leather exterior, a flip-up design with a mirror built into the lid, a magnetic closure system, and interior arms to hold the nano in place for $37, and the Mini Maya Pouch, a simple pocket-style case selling for $13. Proporta is also offering Advanced Screen Protectors for both the iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G; they sell for $10 each.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?