Proporta unveils slew of cases for iPod nano 4G, touch 2G
Proporta has introduced its new line of cases for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch. The Profile Case for iPod touch 2G is an open-faced case made from thin polycarbonate with a patterned leather covering, offering open access to all ports and controls and available in four colors for $25. The Ted Baker Leather Case for touch 2G is a flip-top style case featuring a patterned leather exterior, open access to all ports and controls, button closure, and interior card slots. It sells for $50. The Alu-Leather Edge Case for iPod touch 2G offers a leather exterior with aircraft grade aluminum lining for added protection and a neoprene interior. Other features include a flip-top lid, contrast stitching, open access to all ports and controls, and an included lanyard. It sells for $59.
Proporta’s Leather Style and Aluminum Lined Leather Cases share a flip-top deign with an interior card pocket, magnetic closure, open access to all ports and controls, and a contrast interior, but while the Leather Style case is made form a high-quality leather alternative, the Aluminum Lined case features real leather and a hidden aluminum lining for added stability. The Leather Style case sells for $28, while the Aluminum Lined Leather case sells for $30. The Soft Feel Silicone Case for iPod touch 2G offers dual layers of silicone for added protection, open access to all ports and controls, and sells for $26.
For the fourth-generation iPod nano, The company is offering versions of the Profile Case, Leather Style Protective Case, Aluminum Lined Leather Case, and Soft Feel Silicone Case, all of which are similar to the iPod touch versions mentioned above. In addition, Proporta is offering the Impact Protective Crystal Case, a hard polycarbonate case featuring a clear front, soft-touch coated back, and open access to all ports and controls for $25, the Echo Case, which features a mirrored finish that also hides the device’s display when not in use, open access to all ports and controls, and sells for $26, the Compact Mirror Case, which features a patent leather exterior, a flip-up design with a mirror built into the lid, a magnetic closure system, and interior arms to hold the nano in place for $37, and the Mini Maya Pouch, a simple pocket-style case selling for $13. Proporta is also offering Advanced Screen Protectors for both the iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G; they sell for $10 each.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- Cook: ‘Religious freedom’ laws allowing discrimination are dangerous
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?