Proporta unveils slew of cases for iPod nano 4G, touch 2G
Proporta has introduced its new line of cases for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch. The Profile Case for iPod touch 2G is an open-faced case made from thin polycarbonate with a patterned leather covering, offering open access to all ports and controls and available in four colors for $25. The Ted Baker Leather Case for touch 2G is a flip-top style case featuring a patterned leather exterior, open access to all ports and controls, button closure, and interior card slots. It sells for $50. The Alu-Leather Edge Case for iPod touch 2G offers a leather exterior with aircraft grade aluminum lining for added protection and a neoprene interior. Other features include a flip-top lid, contrast stitching, open access to all ports and controls, and an included lanyard. It sells for $59.
Proporta’s Leather Style and Aluminum Lined Leather Cases share a flip-top deign with an interior card pocket, magnetic closure, open access to all ports and controls, and a contrast interior, but while the Leather Style case is made form a high-quality leather alternative, the Aluminum Lined case features real leather and a hidden aluminum lining for added stability. The Leather Style case sells for $28, while the Aluminum Lined Leather case sells for $30. The Soft Feel Silicone Case for iPod touch 2G offers dual layers of silicone for added protection, open access to all ports and controls, and sells for $26.
For the fourth-generation iPod nano, The company is offering versions of the Profile Case, Leather Style Protective Case, Aluminum Lined Leather Case, and Soft Feel Silicone Case, all of which are similar to the iPod touch versions mentioned above. In addition, Proporta is offering the Impact Protective Crystal Case, a hard polycarbonate case featuring a clear front, soft-touch coated back, and open access to all ports and controls for $25, the Echo Case, which features a mirrored finish that also hides the device’s display when not in use, open access to all ports and controls, and sells for $26, the Compact Mirror Case, which features a patent leather exterior, a flip-up design with a mirror built into the lid, a magnetic closure system, and interior arms to hold the nano in place for $37, and the Mini Maya Pouch, a simple pocket-style case selling for $13. Proporta is also offering Advanced Screen Protectors for both the iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G; they sell for $10 each.
- Apple adds ‘Beats by Dr. Dre’ section to online store
- Magellan intros Echo Fit sports smart watch
- Apple posts official Beats welcome announcement
- Nest Protect alarm returning to stores with lower price
- Samsonite acquires Speck Products for $85 million
- Beats introduces new Solo2 headphones
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Apple to add 3X Retina Display support to iPhone 6?
- iPhone 6 logic board leak shows NFC, A8 chips
- Massive report reveals Apple’s PR strategies
- iWatch not shipping until 2015?
- Report: Dutch chipmaker NXP to provide iPhone 6 NFC chips
- Video Review: Parrot’s Jumping Sumo and Rolling Spider
- Apps of the Week: Hyperlapse, BioShock, Asphalt 8 1.5 + more
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today