PumpOne announces video trainer series for iPod
PumpOne, developers of portable personal training programs for the iPod and other portable devices, has announced the launch of PumpOne Video. PumpOne Video is a new trainer series that incorporates exercise video, images & audio coaching to create a “portable personal trainer.” Each PumpOne Video Trainer consists of a series of exercises images, audio tips and video clips demonstrating proper form. Once viewed, the user can then perform the exercise. “For today’s busy person looking to lose weight, gain strength & get in great shape, these video workouts are essential,” says Craig Schlossberg, President of PumpOne. “PumpOne Video mixes individual needs in the most user-friendly format –all accessible on an iPod, nano or iPhone. You can take your complete workout program with you wherever you go.” PumpOne Video Trainers are compatible with the iPod classic, touch, nano (3G), iPhone, and any other device that supports MPEG-4 video, and retail for $19 for 12 workouts (includes both video & image-based trainers).
- Apple in talks to acquire Pinterest rival The Fancy?
- Google intros Nexus 7, Nexus Q as iPad, Apple TV rivals
- Samsung releases app to ease iOS to Galaxy transition
- Apple, Time reach agreement on magazine sales
- Microsoft unveils Xbox SmartGlass; links console to iPad, iPhone
- New HTC handsets face import delay due to Apple
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?