PurpleTalk launches advertising service for iPhone devs
PurpleTalk, a new iPhone developer tools and services company, has announced the launch of AdShare, a new free advertising service for iPhone developers. AdShare will use a brief splash-screen promotion embedded into a iPhone application to cross-promote different apps and raise awareness for those applications. Each time a developer displays an ad for a separate developer, they receive credit for one advertisement of their App, which will be promoted by another developer. The service will also provide analytic services which will allow developers to track the usage statistics of their applications.
Sridhar Muppidi, PurpleTalk’s Founder and CEO, said, “This service offers non-intrusive ads which do not affect the user’s application experience, since our AdShare banners use only 30 % of the splash screen, while the rest promotes the application owner’s brand.” Vince Mundy, CEO for iPhone gaming application development company OrangeShark.com commented, “PurpleTalk’s AdShare service will allow us to promote our games directly to end users. We expect that it might help us to acquire as many as two or three times more customers. The value is in differentiation and increased exposure.”
- Google Spotlight Stories, PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX, Stupid Zombies 3 + more
- Microsoft releases email messaging app for iOS
- Apple blocks App Store reviews from users running iOS betas
- FastMail adds full support for push e-mail in iOS Mail
- AnyList, Coda 2, Navigon, Numix
- Apple’s cut of streaming music rivals’ profits sparks antitrust inquiry
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- AT&T wants $100M data throttling fine thrown out
- Apple Music added to T-Mobile’s Music Freedom
- Report: Apple Music hits 10M subscribers
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- Beijing police bust massive iPhone counterfeiting operation
- Report: Apple interested in BMW i3 as ‘starting point’ for its own car
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?