RadTech rolls out new iPod gear
RadTech has announced several new iPod products, including new cases, cables and chargers. All of the accessories are available immediately.
Sleevz Case for 5G iPod and iPod nano
RadTech’s play-through Optex sleeve case is now available for the 5G iPod ($21) and iPod nano ($15). The sleeve provides access to all ports, complete control through the sleeve and offers a clear screen protector. It comes in black, gray, blue, purple, light purple and red.
Acclaro Transparent Acrylic Clamshell Case
The Acclaro is a transparent acrylic clamshell-style protective case for the 5G iPod and iPod nano. The $20 case fully covers the iPod’s display, and includes a neck lanyard and quick-release belt clip with the 5G model, and removable neck and wrist lanyards with the nano model.
ClearCal Transparent Mylar Protective Panels
A pair of ultra-thin and protective Mylar panels to protect the 5G iPod and iPod nano. Priced at $7, the ClearCal uses adhesive that leaves no residue on an iPod and can be reused several times.
Gelz Economy Silicone Case
The form-fitting silicone case is available for 4G/5G iPods, iPod minis and iPod nanos. “Colorful, rugged, stylish and durable for long-lasting protection of your iPod’s elegant finish.” The Gelz case comes in blue, green, white, pink and yellow, with belt-clip lanyard and armband options available for most.
Cables & Connectivity for iPod
RadTech is now offering an inexpensive line of electronic iPod accessories—the RetractCable iPod Dock Connector ($10), the RetractCable Earbuds ($8), the AutoPower ($8) in-car charger, and the CarConnection ($10) cassette player adapter.
- Apple also bringing W1 chip to new lineup of Beats headphones
- Apple’s new AirPods wireless earbuds set for October release, to cost $159
- Incipio acquires Griffin Technology
- Leaked photos appear to show Apple EarPods with Lightning connector
- Cirrus Logic releases development kit for Lightning headphones
- Incipio to acquire Skullcandy
- Apple releases iOS 10.0.2 to fix headphone controls, iCloud Photo Library
- Report: Apple’s Siri home hub has reached the prototype stage
- Apple acquires machine learning company Tuplejump
- Apple releases iOS 10.1 public beta
- iOS 10.1 beta adds ‘Portrait’ Depth of Field effect
- Apple releases first iOS 10.1, watchOS 3.1, tvOS 10.0.1 developer betas
- Report: Apple considering acquisition of high-performance car maker McLaren (Update: and Lit Motors)
- Google brings Allo messaging app to iOS
- Apple working on fix for Lightning EarPods glitch
- DisplayMate says iPhone 7 has the ‘best performing mobile LCD display’
- Thought Out Simplex Tablet iPad Stand
- SmartX Galaxy ZEGA Starter Kit
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus Leather Case
- Apple Watch Series 2
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- Twelve South HiRise 2 for iPhone + iPad
- Nomad Pod Pro for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Sevenhugs hugOne Sleep Monitoring System
- Kanex GoPower Watch Portable Battery for Apple Watch
- Nuvyyo Tablo Over-the-Air Television DVR
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps