RadTech rolls out new iPod gear
RadTech has announced several new iPod products, including new cases, cables and chargers. All of the accessories are available immediately.
Sleevz Case for 5G iPod and iPod nano
RadTech’s play-through Optex sleeve case is now available for the 5G iPod ($21) and iPod nano ($15). The sleeve provides access to all ports, complete control through the sleeve and offers a clear screen protector. It comes in black, gray, blue, purple, light purple and red.
Acclaro Transparent Acrylic Clamshell Case
The Acclaro is a transparent acrylic clamshell-style protective case for the 5G iPod and iPod nano. The $20 case fully covers the iPod’s display, and includes a neck lanyard and quick-release belt clip with the 5G model, and removable neck and wrist lanyards with the nano model.
ClearCal Transparent Mylar Protective Panels
A pair of ultra-thin and protective Mylar panels to protect the 5G iPod and iPod nano. Priced at $7, the ClearCal uses adhesive that leaves no residue on an iPod and can be reused several times.
Gelz Economy Silicone Case
The form-fitting silicone case is available for 4G/5G iPods, iPod minis and iPod nanos. “Colorful, rugged, stylish and durable for long-lasting protection of your iPod’s elegant finish.” The Gelz case comes in blue, green, white, pink and yellow, with belt-clip lanyard and armband options available for most.
Cables & Connectivity for iPod
RadTech is now offering an inexpensive line of electronic iPod accessories—the RetractCable iPod Dock Connector ($10), the RetractCable Earbuds ($8), the AutoPower ($8) in-car charger, and the CarConnection ($10) cassette player adapter.
- Incipio acquires Griffin Technology
- Leaked photos appear to show Apple EarPods with Lightning connector
- Cirrus Logic releases development kit for Lightning headphones
- Incipio to acquire Skullcandy
- Jawbone not leaving wearables business, CEO says
- Apple adds Accessibility section to its online store
- Spotify penalizing artists who release Apple Music exclusives
- Apple releases new round of iOS 10 and tvOS 10 betas
- Report: 2017 iPhone to eliminate home button
- Apple to add payment technology to iPhone for transit passes, Apple Pay in Japan
- Apple releases iOS 9.3.5 ‘security update’
- Report: Apple developing its own Snapchat-style social video editing iOS app
- Apple announces Apple Music Festival lineup including Alicia Keys, Britney Spears + more
- Universal calls an end to exclusives amid criticisms that Apple Music is hurting the industry
- Apple reveals some of its upcoming AI advancements for the iPhone
- Apple Music’s royalty rates complicate Spotify’s contract negotiations
- Western Digital My Cloud (OS 3)
- Distil Union Stanley Stand
- Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Connected Bluetooth Toothbrush
- Audeze EL-8 Titanium Over-Ear Headphones
- Defined Corp Dome Stand for Apple Watch and iPhone
- Speck StyleFolio Pencil for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Audeze Sine On-Ear Headphone
- First Alert Onelink Wi-Fi Smoke + Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Logitech Create 9.7” iPad Pro Keyboard Case
- iDevices Outdoor Switch Power Outlet
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app