RadTech rolls out new iPod gear
RadTech has announced several new iPod products, including new cases, cables and chargers. All of the accessories are available immediately.
Sleevz Case for 5G iPod and iPod nano
RadTech’s play-through Optex sleeve case is now available for the 5G iPod ($21) and iPod nano ($15). The sleeve provides access to all ports, complete control through the sleeve and offers a clear screen protector. It comes in black, gray, blue, purple, light purple and red.
Acclaro Transparent Acrylic Clamshell Case
The Acclaro is a transparent acrylic clamshell-style protective case for the 5G iPod and iPod nano. The $20 case fully covers the iPod’s display, and includes a neck lanyard and quick-release belt clip with the 5G model, and removable neck and wrist lanyards with the nano model.
ClearCal Transparent Mylar Protective Panels
A pair of ultra-thin and protective Mylar panels to protect the 5G iPod and iPod nano. Priced at $7, the ClearCal uses adhesive that leaves no residue on an iPod and can be reused several times.
Gelz Economy Silicone Case
The form-fitting silicone case is available for 4G/5G iPods, iPod minis and iPod nanos. “Colorful, rugged, stylish and durable for long-lasting protection of your iPod’s elegant finish.” The Gelz case comes in blue, green, white, pink and yellow, with belt-clip lanyard and armband options available for most.
Cables & Connectivity for iPod
RadTech is now offering an inexpensive line of electronic iPod accessories—the RetractCable iPod Dock Connector ($10), the RetractCable Earbuds ($8), the AutoPower ($8) in-car charger, and the CarConnection ($10) cassette player adapter.
- Urbanears launches new lineup of Wi-Fi Connected Speakers
- Fabricate announces Nearbuds for AirPods
- Delayed BeatsX headphones to hit stores Feb. 10
- Apple releases firmware 3.5.1 update for AirPods
- Spigen AirPods Stand coming in mid-February
- New Griffin Home lineup includes app-enabled Connected Mirror, Coffee Maker, Toaster
Subscribe to iLounge Weekly
- Apple releases fourth betas of iOS 10.3.2, watchOS 3.2.2, and tvOS 10.2.1
- Images claim to show iPhone 8 prototype with glass back, vertical camera
- Apple works on alternative power sources, new uses for waste heat in Denmark data center
- Training documents reveal safety details about Apple’s self-driving car system
- Supply shortfalls of upgraded components may delay iPhone 8 production to October/November
- Apple recruits two Google Satellite Executives
- Nike unveils new Nike-exclusive ‘Apple Watch NikeLab’
- Prince single ‘Deliverance’ disappears from Apple Music
- Apple releases 2017 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iDevices Wall Outlet
- Koogeek Wi-Fi SmartSocket for Apple HomeKit
- Sony MDR-1000X Wireless Noise-Canceling Headphones
- FiiO i1 Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Adapter
- Blue Ella Headphones
- Apple iPad (Fifth-Generation)
- AudioQuest NightOwl Carbon Headphones
- ExoLens PRO with Optics by ZEISS Wide-Angle Lens Kit
- Blue Sadie Headphones
- Circle with Disney Parental Control and Internet Filtering System
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10