‘Raise Your iPod’ photos posted
It was a blast to have met iLoungers coming out for the ‘Raise Your iPod’ group photo. I want to thank everyone for showing up and participating in celebrating iLounge and the iPod.
A special thanks to Pam Bennett et al at Apple for providing several iPod minis for the event and to BusinessWeek for sending out a photographer… thanks to Peter Burrows, Anne D’Aprix and Gerry the photographer!. Also, a big thank you to Cortland Haws of TheMacMind.com for helping me coordinate the event… nice job.
Congratulations to the winners of the Etymotic earphones. Each earphone was thrown over my shoulder to whoever caught it. Our sincerest apology to the woman who was pushed to the ground while trying to catch the earphones. Imani, sorry about that guy bumpin’ your head. Thanks to iLounger Mike for canceling his flight to come to the group photo! It was great to have met all of you and again thanks for supporting iLounge.
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?