‘Raise Your iPod’ photos posted
It was a blast to have met iLoungers coming out for the ‘Raise Your iPod’ group photo. I want to thank everyone for showing up and participating in celebrating iLounge and the iPod.
A special thanks to Pam Bennett et al at Apple for providing several iPod minis for the event and to BusinessWeek for sending out a photographer… thanks to Peter Burrows, Anne D’Aprix and Gerry the photographer!. Also, a big thank you to Cortland Haws of TheMacMind.com for helping me coordinate the event… nice job.
Congratulations to the winners of the Etymotic earphones. Each earphone was thrown over my shoulder to whoever caught it. Our sincerest apology to the woman who was pushed to the ground while trying to catch the earphones. Imani, sorry about that guy bumpin’ your head. Thanks to iLounger Mike for canceling his flight to come to the group photo! It was great to have met all of you and again thanks for supporting iLounge.
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Apple reportedly hires four more producers from BBC Radio 1
- Limited Apple Watch supplies due to faulty taptic engine?
- Twitter CEO hints at larger Spotlight integration
- Problem with iPad app grounds American Airlines flights
- Apple rejects Apple Watch apps that just tell time, requires independent approval for certain health apps
- Users with arm tattoos report problems with Apple Watch sensors
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?