ReaddleDocs 3.1 adds new UI, improved file support
Readdle has updated ReaddleDocs for the iPhone and iPod touch with a completely redesigned user interface and numerous additional new features and enhancements. ReaddleDocs 3.1 adds a virtual folder to provide access to recently opened files along with a separate iCloud tab and Mail and Network tabs now combined into a single integrated view. The update also makes several file viewing improvements, including better speed and stability in the PDF and TXT viewers and in-document search for Microsoft Office, TXT and RTF files. Underline and strikeout annotations are also now available for PDF files and new bookmarks are saved inside PDF outlines. The integrated MP3 player now also provides new features including playlist and background audio support. Numerous improvements have also been made to the built-in browser and file services protocols including support for syncing with FTP/SFTP servers and using private key authentication with SFTP servers. The latest version also adds support for iOS Data Protection providing on-device encryption for sensitive files when the iOS device is protected with a passcode lock. ReaddleDocs 3.1 requires iOS 4.3 or later and is available from the App Store for $5.
- Does not Commute, Pursuit of Light, Tiltagon, Lightroom, Keynote + PowerPoint
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Halo: Spartan Bundle, Cut!, Sago Mini Toolbox, Chrome, System Monitor + Tumblr
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Implosion, Last Voyage, Glass, Instagram + Snapseed
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4 beta to developers
- Major hospital links HealthKit data to patient records
- Apple Pay adds Discover cards
- Apple enables iTunes donations for Nepal earthquake
- Apple’s third-generation Siri built on Mesos platform
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?