ReaddleDocs 3.1 adds new UI, improved file support
Readdle has updated ReaddleDocs for the iPhone and iPod touch with a completely redesigned user interface and numerous additional new features and enhancements. ReaddleDocs 3.1 adds a virtual folder to provide access to recently opened files along with a separate iCloud tab and Mail and Network tabs now combined into a single integrated view. The update also makes several file viewing improvements, including better speed and stability in the PDF and TXT viewers and in-document search for Microsoft Office, TXT and RTF files. Underline and strikeout annotations are also now available for PDF files and new bookmarks are saved inside PDF outlines. The integrated MP3 player now also provides new features including playlist and background audio support. Numerous improvements have also been made to the built-in browser and file services protocols including support for syncing with FTP/SFTP servers and using private key authentication with SFTP servers. The latest version also adds support for iOS Data Protection providing on-device encryption for sensitive files when the iOS device is protected with a passcode lock. ReaddleDocs 3.1 requires iOS 4.3 or later and is available from the App Store for $5.
- Layout from Instagram, Periscope, The Trace + Apple Watch app updates
- Atari Fit, Launcher, Stormblades, Camera+ 6.2, GoodReader 4.1 + IMDb 5.0
- Apple pulls The Whole Pantry app amid developer scandal
- FREAK security flaws still present in popular iOS apps
- Nintendo to develop games for smartphones
- Age of Sparta, Google Calendar, Snow White + more
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- Cook: ‘Religious freedom’ laws allowing discrimination are dangerous
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?