Readers report iPod mini has shipped | iLounge News

Readers report iPod mini has shipped

Several readers have informed us that their Apple iPod mini order status has changed from ‘Est. Ship 2/17’ to ‘Shipped’. iLounge’s iPod mini, purchased on January 7, 2004, has shipped as well via Federal Express. We’ll of course post photos of the new iPod mini and packaging as soon as it arrives.

« iPod battery for $45

40 GB iPod for $463.14 »

Comments

I ordered mine a week after they were announced, but my boss is good friends with Apple’s Sales Exec for Higher Ed and he got mine expedited and put towards the front of the orders, even though mine is engraved.  Nice guy.

Posted by Chris Derry on February 17, 2004 at 11:48 AM (CST)

mines says it’s “partially shipped”... is that a good thing?

Posted by Haroldo on February 17, 2004 at 3:42 PM (CST)

Nicky G needs a swift kick in the pants! hah! yes-yes?

Posted by Sammy J on February 17, 2004 at 4:18 PM (CST)

Haroldo,

That means you ordered more than one thing, and one thing has shipped but everything you ordered.  They will ship when they are ready, Apple doesn’t send everything all at once, just as soon as they can.  Just look next to just the iPod, because each thing you ordered will have its own shipping status in the order.

Posted by Chris Derry on February 17, 2004 at 5:44 PM (CST)

Kick ‘im in the pants! yeah! Nicky G likes the ween, well ween is actually pretty good

Posted by Sammy J on February 17, 2004 at 6:05 PM (CST)

OUR UNIVERSITY’S DEMO BLUE IPOD MINI JUST ARRIVED!

Holy crap, dude.  This thing is awesome.  It seems really small in my hand than I thought it would be.  Also, the belt clip is very surprising as to how tightly it hangs onto the iPod.  It has a small rubber stop in the back and it squeezes the iPod mini from the sides pretty tightly.  It takes quite a bit of force to slide it back out once it’s in.  Also, the click wheel is awesome and for whatever reason, the screen looks much clearer than the old ones did (Font is smoother, smaller, and better I think).

Can’t wait until I get my personal one in a couple days.

Posted by Chris Derry on February 18, 2004 at 11:21 AM (CST)

Chris Derry you are one hell of a lucky man, damn….

Posted by Sammy J on February 18, 2004 at 4:42 PM (CST)

Thanks,

I just found out that my silver arrived this mroning and is at my house waiting for me when I get off work.

Posted by Chris Derry on February 19, 2004 at 10:09 AM (CST)

and yet again….

Posted by Sammy J on February 19, 2004 at 9:11 PM (CST)

Sammy J,

Go check your local Best Buy store.  Apparently, they are selling them before Apple even is.

Chris

Posted by Chris Derry on February 20, 2004 at 9:44 AM (CST)

Page 2 of 2 pages  < 1 2