Refurb nanos include iTunes Cards; others start at $39
Recent additions to Apple’s Special Deals section of the online Apple Store include a variety of interesting deals on refurbished iPod and Apple TV hardware, resulting in discounts of up to $50 off the cost of new models. Some of the offerings include:
1GB iPod shuffles in current/older colors: $39 ($10 savings, plus free shipping).
4GB iPod nanos with $15 iTunes Gift Cards: $129 ($35 savings).
8GB iPod nanos with $15 iTunes Gift Cards: $169 ($45 savings).
80GB iPod classics: $209 ($40 savings).
160GB iPod classics: $299 ($50 savings).
8GB iPod touches: $229-$249, software version dependent ($50 savings).
16GB iPod touches: $329-$349, software version dependent ($50 savings).
40GB Apple TV: $199 ($30 savings).
160GB Apple TV: $279 ($50 savings).
Each of the refurbished units includes original accessories, and is guaranteed by Apple to be as “good as new.” Fifth-generation iPods are also available at a more aggressively discounted price, as well.
- Target offering $50 discount on iPhone 4, 4S
- Apple offering refurbished iPads for $299 and up
- Best Buy offering iPhone 3GS free with contract
- CEA offers discount on Tech Enthusiast membership
- Sam’s Club stores offering iPhone 4 for $147 this week? (Updated)
- Apple TV available through Dec. 16 for $80
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?