Refurb nanos include iTunes Cards; others start at $39
Recent additions to Apple’s Special Deals section of the online Apple Store include a variety of interesting deals on refurbished iPod and Apple TV hardware, resulting in discounts of up to $50 off the cost of new models. Some of the offerings include:
1GB iPod shuffles in current/older colors: $39 ($10 savings, plus free shipping).
4GB iPod nanos with $15 iTunes Gift Cards: $129 ($35 savings).
8GB iPod nanos with $15 iTunes Gift Cards: $169 ($45 savings).
80GB iPod classics: $209 ($40 savings).
160GB iPod classics: $299 ($50 savings).
8GB iPod touches: $229-$249, software version dependent ($50 savings).
16GB iPod touches: $329-$349, software version dependent ($50 savings).
40GB Apple TV: $199 ($30 savings).
160GB Apple TV: $279 ($50 savings).
Each of the refurbished units includes original accessories, and is guaranteed by Apple to be as “good as new.” Fifth-generation iPods are also available at a more aggressively discounted price, as well.
- Target offering $50 discount on iPhone 4, 4S
- Apple offering refurbished iPads for $299 and up
- Best Buy offering iPhone 3GS free with contract
- CEA offers discount on Tech Enthusiast membership
- Sam’s Club stores offering iPhone 4 for $147 this week? (Updated)
- Apple TV available through Dec. 16 for $80
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?