Refurbished iPod 30GB for $349 | iLounge News

Refurbished iPod 30GB for $349

Dealmac: The Apple Store again offers its factory-refurbished iPod 30GB MP3 player, with dock connector, for $349 in its Special Deals section. That’s still $50 less than the best price we could find for a new, factory-sealed unit. Shipping is free, although sales tax is added where applicable. A one-year Apple warranty applies.

Comments

Those lovely thighs, how I like to lick them. Thank you please.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on March 31, 2004 at 10:39 AM (CST)

Jam - are you for real?  Lay off the crack.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on March 31, 2004 at 8:51 PM (CST)

Yes please I want to hold your sister, and let her feel the comfort of my special love.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on April 1, 2004 at 5:37 AM (CST)

i see $399 on the site..

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on April 26, 2004 at 9:02 AM (CDT)

You need to scroll down near the end of page for the refurbished iPods.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on April 26, 2004 at 9:34 AM (CDT)

Still does’t top my e-bay snipe of a refurb 40GB iPod for $325.

Just got lucky.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on April 26, 2004 at 10:19 AM (CDT)

Comments

Those lovely thighs, how I like to lick them. Thank you please.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on March 31, 2004 at 10:39 AM (CST)

Jam - are you for real?  Lay off the crack.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on March 31, 2004 at 8:51 PM (CST)

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on April 1, 2004 at 5:37 AM (CST)

i see $399 on the site..

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on April 26, 2004 at 9:02 AM (CDT)

You need to scroll down near the end of page for the refurbished iPods.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on April 26, 2004 at 9:34 AM (CDT)

Still does’t top my e-bay snipe of a refurb 40GB iPod for $325.

Just got lucky.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on April 26, 2004 at 10:19 AM (CDT)