Remember The Milk for iPhone gets major UI facelift
Online task management service Remember The Milk has released a major update to its iOS app introducing a redesigned UI for iPhone and iPod touch users and Retina Display support for the iPad. Adapted from the native iPad user interface introduced last year, Remember The Milk 3.0 adds a sliding panels view with a left-hand toolbar and stacked “cards” for categories, task lists and task details and notes; left and right swipe gestures provide a natural intuitive UI to allow users to view their tasks and notes. The update also refines the task details view to display associated notes on the same screen and provides buttons for quick access to complete, postpone or delete individual tasks. Support for batch-editing multiple tasks on the iPhone and iPod touch has also been added, similar to the iPad version, allowing select multiple tasks and postpone them or edit common information such as due date, priority, list and tags. In order to adapt to the new sliding panels interface, a tap-and-hold gesture is now used to bring up the complete tasks instead of the previous swipe gesture, and users can now swipe up from this view to access a postpone button instead. Remember The Milk 3.0 is available from the App Store as a free download; a $25/year “Pro” account subscription is required for some features such as automatic synchronization and Push Notifications.
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Pako — Car Chase Simulator
- Apps of the Week: Sago Mini Friends, Champ Man 15, Yelp 8.2 + more
- Skylanders Trap Team coming to iPad with portal, controller
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Rules!
- Apps of the Week: Daniel Tiger’s Grr-ific Feelings, Godus, Oceanhorn 2.0 + More
- Redesigned Foursquare 8.0 removes check-ins
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple releases new iTunes 12 beta
- Alleged rear shell for 5.5” iPhone 6 leaked
- Video Review: Otterbox Agility Tablet System
- NFL Now channel comes to Apple TV
- New iPhone 6 schematic leak shows protruding camera lens
- Mercedes, Volvo delay CarPlay support until 2015
- iOS 8 beta suggests 1472x828 resolution, more icons for iPhone 6 Home Screen?
- Report: Apple releases iOS 8 beta 6 to testing partners
- Sprint announces Family Share Pack data plans
- Report: 5.5” iPhone 6 to use 2915 mAh battery
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- Go Design TravelCard Charger
- OtterBox Agility Tablet System for iPad Air
- SwitchEasy B’Spoke for iPad Air
- Kero Products Nomad Cable Lightning
- Juno Labs Juno Power Junojumpr
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today