Ridax debuts smaller iPod/iPhone Charge Converter
Ridax has debuted its new Small Charge Converter for the iPod and iPhone. Ridax was the first company to market with a converter to allow older FireWire-charging accessories to charge the iPhone 3G, and subsequently the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch. It says the new converter lacks the mini-USB port found on its original, larger converter design, which measures 35mm x 32mm x 14mm compared to the new design’s 40mm x 18mm x 11mm. The company also notes that many Pioneer and Mini Cooper systems remain incompatible with these models for charging purposes, even with an adapter. The Ridax Small Charge Converter is available now for $30; owners of the large model wishing to trade-in may do so for $7.
Editor’s Note: Ridax posted an anonymous comment to this story to try and make readers believe that its “converter is priced too low,” and “for sure should cost more than double that.” As a consequence, Ridax has been banned for violating our policies on astroturfing, and we discourage our readers from doing business with companies that engage in such marketing practices.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?