Ridax debuts smaller iPod/iPhone Charge Converter
Ridax has debuted its new Small Charge Converter for the iPod and iPhone. Ridax was the first company to market with a converter to allow older FireWire-charging accessories to charge the iPhone 3G, and subsequently the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch. It says the new converter lacks the mini-USB port found on its original, larger converter design, which measures 35mm x 32mm x 14mm compared to the new design’s 40mm x 18mm x 11mm. The company also notes that many Pioneer and Mini Cooper systems remain incompatible with these models for charging purposes, even with an adapter. The Ridax Small Charge Converter is available now for $30; owners of the large model wishing to trade-in may do so for $7.
Editor’s Note: Ridax posted an anonymous comment to this story to try and make readers believe that its “converter is priced too low,” and “for sure should cost more than double that.” As a consequence, Ridax has been banned for violating our policies on astroturfing, and we discourage our readers from doing business with companies that engage in such marketing practices.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?