Saffire rolls out large iPod accessory lineup
Saffire, the company behind the Jukebox Station announced yesterday, has recently introduced a plethora of iPod accessories. Among the new products are speaker systems, docking stations, cables, chargers, Bluetooth transmitters, cases, and screen guards. Below is a brief summary of the company’s iPod gear.
iWoogie ($250) - Home audio system with two large, floor-standing speakers, dedicated amplifier, and built-in iPod dock.
iWoogie Blaster ($200) - All-in-one speaker system with wood enclosure, iPod dock, and backward-firing subwoofer.
iWoogie Alarm Clock ($100) - Alarm clock style speaker system with LCD screen, iPod dock, and wake and sleep functions.
Home Link Docking Station ($70) - Dock connects fifth-generation iPods to home stereo and TV. Comes with 17-function remote.
V-Dock Style ($80) - Anodized aluminum dock for fifth-generation iPods for connecting to home entertainment system. Remote included.
Nano Slim Dock ($50) - Aluminum dock for iPod nano. Comes in five different colors—blue, purple, red, silver, and black.
Cables ($13-$17) - Saffire offers regular and retractable iPod dock connector cables, as well as a basic auto charger.
Bluetooth Transmitter ($60) - Allows wireless streaming of music from fourth-generation iPods to Bluetooth-enabled speakers or headphones.
iPod Video Cases ($13-$20) - Saffire is offering a clear case, silicone case, leather flip case, and leather wallet case for the fifth-generation iPod. Various colors available.
iPod nano Cases ($10-$15) - Saffire is offering a clear case, silicone case, leather flip case, leather slip case, and leather open case for the iPod nano. Various colors available.
Other iPod Cases ($12-$15) - Saffire is also offering several silicone, leather, and hard plastic cases for fourth-generation iPods and the iPod mini.
Screen Guards ($5-$7) - Clear, adhesive covers for fourth and fifth-generation iPods and the iPod nano.
Update: Pacific Rim Technologies sent iLounge the following announcement:
Pacific Rim Technologies and Saffire USA have announced today that they have entered into an agreement where Pacific Rim Technologies will be exclusive Master distributor for the JukeBox Station in North America. In Addition, Pacific Rim Technologies will also market some of Saffire USA products including (and not limited to) the iWoogie speaker system. Saffire USA and Pacific Rim Technologies believe that the synergy between the two companies will accomplish the necessary reach into the North American market. This relationship will allow Saffire USA to better focus on manufacturing new and innovative products that will be launching at the upcoming Digital Life NYC (Oct. 12 - 15, 2006) and MacWorld SF (Jan. 8 - 12, 2007).
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?