Saffire rolls out large iPod accessory lineup
Saffire, the company behind the Jukebox Station announced yesterday, has recently introduced a plethora of iPod accessories. Among the new products are speaker systems, docking stations, cables, chargers, Bluetooth transmitters, cases, and screen guards. Below is a brief summary of the company’s iPod gear.
iWoogie ($250) - Home audio system with two large, floor-standing speakers, dedicated amplifier, and built-in iPod dock.
iWoogie Blaster ($200) - All-in-one speaker system with wood enclosure, iPod dock, and backward-firing subwoofer.
iWoogie Alarm Clock ($100) - Alarm clock style speaker system with LCD screen, iPod dock, and wake and sleep functions.
Home Link Docking Station ($70) - Dock connects fifth-generation iPods to home stereo and TV. Comes with 17-function remote.
V-Dock Style ($80) - Anodized aluminum dock for fifth-generation iPods for connecting to home entertainment system. Remote included.
Nano Slim Dock ($50) - Aluminum dock for iPod nano. Comes in five different colors—blue, purple, red, silver, and black.
Cables ($13-$17) - Saffire offers regular and retractable iPod dock connector cables, as well as a basic auto charger.
Bluetooth Transmitter ($60) - Allows wireless streaming of music from fourth-generation iPods to Bluetooth-enabled speakers or headphones.
iPod Video Cases ($13-$20) - Saffire is offering a clear case, silicone case, leather flip case, and leather wallet case for the fifth-generation iPod. Various colors available.
iPod nano Cases ($10-$15) - Saffire is offering a clear case, silicone case, leather flip case, leather slip case, and leather open case for the iPod nano. Various colors available.
Other iPod Cases ($12-$15) - Saffire is also offering several silicone, leather, and hard plastic cases for fourth-generation iPods and the iPod mini.
Screen Guards ($5-$7) - Clear, adhesive covers for fourth and fifth-generation iPods and the iPod nano.
Update: Pacific Rim Technologies sent iLounge the following announcement:
Pacific Rim Technologies and Saffire USA have announced today that they have entered into an agreement where Pacific Rim Technologies will be exclusive Master distributor for the JukeBox Station in North America. In Addition, Pacific Rim Technologies will also market some of Saffire USA products including (and not limited to) the iWoogie speaker system. Saffire USA and Pacific Rim Technologies believe that the synergy between the two companies will accomplish the necessary reach into the North American market. This relationship will allow Saffire USA to better focus on manufacturing new and innovative products that will be launching at the upcoming Digital Life NYC (Oct. 12 - 15, 2006) and MacWorld SF (Jan. 8 - 12, 2007).
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Parrot announces 13 new Minidrones
- Apple issues recall of Beats Pill XL speaker
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple exploring person-to-person Apple Pay transactions?
- Report: iPhone 6S to get 12MP camera, 4K video recording?
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- Cue: New iOS 9 beta coming next week
- iTunes 12.2 release includes support for Apple Music
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?