Saffire rolls out large iPod accessory lineup
Published: Thursday, August 10, 2006
News Categories: iPod Accessories
Saffire, the company behind the Jukebox Station announced yesterday, has recently introduced a plethora of iPod accessories. Among the new products are speaker systems, docking stations, cables, chargers, Bluetooth transmitters, cases, and screen guards. Below is a brief summary of the company’s iPod gear.
iWoogie ($250) - Home audio system with two large, floor-standing speakers, dedicated amplifier, and built-in iPod dock.
iWoogie Blaster ($200) - All-in-one speaker system with wood enclosure, iPod dock, and backward-firing subwoofer.
iWoogie Alarm Clock ($100) - Alarm clock style speaker system with LCD screen, iPod dock, and wake and sleep functions.
Home Link Docking Station ($70) - Dock connects fifth-generation iPods to home stereo and TV. Comes with 17-function remote.
V-Dock Style ($80) - Anodized aluminum dock for fifth-generation iPods for connecting to home entertainment system. Remote included.
Nano Slim Dock ($50) - Aluminum dock for iPod nano. Comes in five different colors—blue, purple, red, silver, and black.
Cables ($13-$17) - Saffire offers regular and retractable iPod dock connector cables, as well as a basic auto charger.
Bluetooth Transmitter ($60) - Allows wireless streaming of music from fourth-generation iPods to Bluetooth-enabled speakers or headphones.
iPod Video Cases ($13-$20) - Saffire is offering a clear case, silicone case, leather flip case, and leather wallet case for the fifth-generation iPod. Various colors available.
iPod nano Cases ($10-$15) - Saffire is offering a clear case, silicone case, leather flip case, leather slip case, and leather open case for the iPod nano. Various colors available.
Other iPod Cases ($12-$15) - Saffire is also offering several silicone, leather, and hard plastic cases for fourth-generation iPods and the iPod mini.
Screen Guards ($5-$7) - Clear, adhesive covers for fourth and fifth-generation iPods and the iPod nano.
Update: Pacific Rim Technologies sent iLounge the following announcement:
Pacific Rim Technologies and Saffire USA have announced today that they have entered into an agreement where Pacific Rim Technologies will be exclusive Master distributor for the JukeBox Station in North America. In Addition, Pacific Rim Technologies will also market some of Saffire USA products including (and not limited to) the iWoogie speaker system. Saffire USA and Pacific Rim Technologies believe that the synergy between the two companies will accomplish the necessary reach into the North American market. This relationship will allow Saffire USA to better focus on manufacturing new and innovative products that will be launching at the upcoming Digital Life NYC (Oct. 12 - 15, 2006) and MacWorld SF (Jan. 8 - 12, 2007).
- Moshi debuts aluminum USB Cable with Lightning Connector
- Jays debuts a-Jays Five earphones
- Geneva debuts Model S Wireless, phases out Model S
- Shure debuts SE846 Quad Driver Earphones
- Klipsch releases KMC 3 Bluetooth speaker
- Scosche releases RH1060 Bluetooth headphones
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- LifeProof debuts Frē case for iPad mini
- Logitech debuts Wired Keyboard for iPad
- New Apple online store design alters focus, hides deals
- Apps: ABC Aquarium, Disney Jr. Appisodes, Pinterest 2.4 + Pocket Informant Pro 3.0
- Report: iOS 7 could see Flickr, Vimeo integration
- Apple CEO Cook testifies on taxes, faces Senate critics
- Google Play Music All Access to get iOS app support?
- Senate subcommittee accuses Apple of tax avoidance
- AT&T: All video chat apps will work over cellular in 2013
- Apple releases testimony before CEO’s Senate appearance
- Cambridge Audio Minx Air 100 + 200 Bluetooth + AirPlay Wireless Speakers
- Mophie Juice Pack Plus for iPhone 5
- Ultimate Ears UE Boom
- Trü Protection Trü-Fit Anti-Glare Film Set
- New Trent iCarrier IMP120D Dual USB Power Pack
- BlueFlame 2M Charge and Sync Cable with Lightning Connector
- HMDX Jam Party Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Speaker
- Logitech Harmony Ultimate Universal Remote Control
- MyCharge Freedom 2000 Battery Case for iPhone 5
- Nike Nike+ FuelBand
- Inability to use Find My Friends without a passcode
- Calendar info disappears after iCloud restore
- Remove old iCloud backup after restoring to a new iPhone
- Setting up a ringtone in iTunes
- Using a Wi-Fi hard drive with an iPad
- Backing up and restoring an iPod classic
- Can’t restore iPod touch without passcode
- Retaining older versions of Apps during an iOS Restore
- Can’t eject iPod nano without closing Firefox
- Can’t change iTunes Apple ID to iCloud e-mail address