Sanyo intros Cube, Dual Dock radios for iPod, iPhone
Sanyo has introduced its new DMP-P1 Cube Alarm Clock Radio for iPod and DMP-692 Dual Dock Music System for the iPod and iPhone. The Cube is a squarish alarm clock radio offering a top-mounted Dock, AM/FM PLL digital tuning, programmable alarms with the choice of waking to a connected iPod, the radio, or a buzzer, control buttons on the top panel, front-mounted display and BassXpander technology for a more full sound. It will sell for $40. The DMP-692 features twin top-mounted docks for simultaneous charging of two iPods or one iPod and iPhone, as well as a large front-facing display, auxiliary input for connecting other audio sources, an integrated, rear-mounted passive subwoofer, AM/FM radio, dual programmable alarms, and a 20-function remote control. Sanyo’s DMP-692 Dual Dock Music System will sell for $90; both products are slated for release later this month.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?