Save $15 when pre-ordering new Vaja i-Vod for new iPod
Vaja has announced the Vaja Pre-Order Program for its new i-Vod case for new iPods. Vaja will be releasing the new i-Vod case on July 4th. If you order a new i-Vod case before June 27th you’ll get a $15 certificate toward the purchase amount of one case. No certificates will be issued after June 27. The certificate expires on September 27th, 2003. Your credit card will be charged at the time you place an order. Click ‘Read more’ for full details.
VAJA PRE-ORDER PROGRAMME applicable to I-VOLUTION i-Vod model for new 3G Apple iPod 10, 15 & 30 GB
What does it consist of?
Vaja Pre-Order Programme consists of giving you the opportunity to benefit not only with an attractive discount, but also with the chance of having your case earlier.
Which are the benefits?
Vaja will be releasing the I-VOLUTION i-Vod model for new 3G Apple iPod 10, 15 & 30 GB on July 4th. If you place the order before June 27th (GMT -03:00) you will benefit with a US$ 15 One Product Certificate to cover the partial or total amount of only one product future purchase. From June 27th on the Certificate will not be given.
When does the certificate expire?
The certificate will expire on September 27th (3 months from June 27th)
What does the One Product Certificate consist of?
If you want to know more about its conditions and benefits please click this link: http://www.vajacases.com/certificates/certificates.htm
When is the purchase charged to my credit card ?
In order to guarantee the purchase, your credit card will be charged at the time you place your order.
Can I exchange my case?
We hope you will enjoy this unique programme. Taking advantage of the great opportunity given by Vaja to purchase our newest releases. Vaja is always thinking not only of innovation, but also of new ways to benefit you.
- Apple reveals Beats Pill+ speaker
- Incipio acquires Incase
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Apple CarPlay included in 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage
- Apple aims to launch Apple Pay in China by February
- MasterCard giving Apple Pay users free trips on London’s public transit system
- Apple wins DRM patent case against ContentGuard
- Apple working on app to diagnose problems with iOS devices?
- Apple Music: Iovine apologizes for remarks about women; Adele won’t stream new album
- Apple expands personal pickup to Apple Stores in the UK
- Apple acknowledges iPad Pro charging problem, doesn’t have fix yet
- App Store rules may limit number of iPad Pro-specific apps
- iFixit tears down the Apple Pencil
- IK Multimedia iRig Pro DUO
- CableJive HeroDock
- Phiaton BT 330 NC Headphones
- Ecoxgear EcoPebble Powerbank + Speaker
- Lunatik Taktik 360 for iPhone 6/6s
- Belkin Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone
- SwitchEasy Aero, N+, Nude, Play for iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus
- Netatmo Welcome Smart Home Camera
- Logitech Create iPad Pro Keyboard Case
- Apple iPad Pro
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?