Save $15 when pre-ordering new Vaja i-Vod for new iPod
Vaja has announced the Vaja Pre-Order Program for its new i-Vod case for new iPods. Vaja will be releasing the new i-Vod case on July 4th. If you order a new i-Vod case before June 27th you’ll get a $15 certificate toward the purchase amount of one case. No certificates will be issued after June 27. The certificate expires on September 27th, 2003. Your credit card will be charged at the time you place an order. Click ‘Read more’ for full details.
VAJA PRE-ORDER PROGRAMME applicable to I-VOLUTION i-Vod model for new 3G Apple iPod 10, 15 & 30 GB
What does it consist of?
Vaja Pre-Order Programme consists of giving you the opportunity to benefit not only with an attractive discount, but also with the chance of having your case earlier.
Which are the benefits?
Vaja will be releasing the I-VOLUTION i-Vod model for new 3G Apple iPod 10, 15 & 30 GB on July 4th. If you place the order before June 27th (GMT -03:00) you will benefit with a US$ 15 One Product Certificate to cover the partial or total amount of only one product future purchase. From June 27th on the Certificate will not be given.
When does the certificate expire?
The certificate will expire on September 27th (3 months from June 27th)
What does the One Product Certificate consist of?
If you want to know more about its conditions and benefits please click this link: http://www.vajacases.com/certificates/certificates.htm
When is the purchase charged to my credit card ?
In order to guarantee the purchase, your credit card will be charged at the time you place your order.
Can I exchange my case?
We hope you will enjoy this unique programme. Taking advantage of the great opportunity given by Vaja to purchase our newest releases. Vaja is always thinking not only of innovation, but also of new ways to benefit you.
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Parrot announces 13 new Minidrones
- Apple issues recall of Beats Pill XL speaker
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple exploring person-to-person Apple Pay transactions?
- Report: iPhone 6S to get 12MP camera, 4K video recording?
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- Cue: New iOS 9 beta coming next week
- iTunes 12.2 release includes support for Apple Music
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?