Save $15 when pre-ordering new Vaja i-Vod for new iPod | iLounge News

Save $15 when pre-ordering new Vaja i-Vod for new iPod

By Dennis Lloyd

Publisher, iLounge
Published: Friday, June 20, 2003
News Categories: iPod Accessories

picVaja has announced the Vaja Pre-Order Program for its new i-Vod case for new iPods. Vaja will be releasing the new i-Vod case on July 4th. If you order a new i-Vod case before June 27th you’ll get a $15 certificate toward the purchase amount of one case. No certificates will be issued after June 27. The certificate expires on September 27th, 2003. Your credit card will be charged at the time you place an order. Click ‘Read more’ for full details.

VAJA PRE-ORDER PROGRAMME applicable to I-VOLUTION i-Vod model for new 3G Apple iPod 10, 15 & 30 GB

What does it consist of?
Vaja Pre-Order Programme consists of giving you the opportunity to benefit not only with an attractive discount, but also with the chance of having your case earlier.

Which are the benefits?
Vaja will be releasing the I-VOLUTION i-Vod model for new 3G Apple iPod 10, 15 & 30 GB on July 4th. If you place the order before June 27th (GMT -03:00) you will benefit with a US$ 15 One Product Certificate to cover the partial or total amount of only one product future purchase. From June 27th on the Certificate will not be given.

When does the certificate expire?
The certificate will expire on September 27th (3 months from June 27th)

What does the One Product Certificate consist of?
If you want to know more about its conditions and benefits please click this link:  http://www.vajacases.com/certificates/certificates.htm

When is the purchase charged to my credit card ?
In order to guarantee the purchase, your credit card will be charged at the time you place your order.

Can I exchange my case?
Vaja will honor you a 30-day money back guarantee from the date your order is delivered to your shipping address. The original shipping fee will not be refunded and in all cases you must afford the second shipping cost. To apply for an exchange the product should be in the original condition and packaging with no signs of use wear. To request the exchange you must contact Vaja Customer Service by sending an email to:  .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  to receive a Return Authorization number and the full instruction to return the product.

We hope you will enjoy this unique programme. Taking advantage of the great opportunity given by Vaja to purchase our newest releases. Vaja is always thinking not only of innovation, but also of new ways to benefit you.

« BART Schedule for iPod 1.0 Released

Dell no longer selling 10GB iPods »

Comments

hey, the link is wrong…the company link is at [url=http://www.vajacases.com…fix]http://www.vajacases.com…fix[/url] it…

Posted by destined_wind on June 20, 2003 at 7:20 PM (PDT)

Poo.  They only let you order the ugly black one.

Posted by kelle_love on June 20, 2003 at 7:26 PM (PDT)

oops, I mean the link on the front page of ipodlounge… the link for “more info”

Posted by destined_wind on June 20, 2003 at 7:39 PM (PDT)

oops, I mean the link on the front page of ipodlounge… the link for “more info”

Posted by destined_wind on June 20, 2003 at 7:39 PM (PDT)

I just can’t see paying $70 for a case.

Posted by govtcheez on June 20, 2003 at 7:57 PM (PDT)

hehehe, yeah that is VERY expensive, heck, you can buy like 3 cases with that price…

Posted by destined_wind on June 20, 2003 at 8:43 PM (PDT)

Is it just me or is ipodlounge becoming more of a marketing ground?

Posted by Bob on June 20, 2003 at 8:43 PM (PDT)

only black ?

yuck

but I would pay 70, they ll give you 15.00 off

kick ### case, hmm   thinking about it..

I’ve had the cheap 20.00 35.00 and other cases all thrown out, in total, I could have bought THE case to start with and still use it.

Posted by clyde on June 20, 2003 at 9:59 PM (PDT)

Still waiting for a case that will allow me to use the dock…

Posted by alan on June 21, 2003 at 2:45 AM (PDT)

I dont think they will give you 15 dollars off this order… its off of a future order if you look at their small print

Posted by Austin on June 21, 2003 at 3:06 AM (PDT)

Austin’s right.  From my understanding, the $15 certificate is for ‘future’ purchases, and not the current case.

Posted by Ken on June 21, 2003 at 4:37 AM (PDT)

Alan, hardly any case will fit in the dock the fit is so tight, the Speck skin does because the bottom lifts up. I am wondering how easy it is to get the iPod out of the case and if the screen protector bubbles. Tom.

Posted by tombertram on June 21, 2003 at 6:07 AM (PDT)

hey cool! someone fixed the link on the front page wink

Posted by destined_wind on June 21, 2003 at 8:28 AM (PDT)

now reading the fine assed print, yup FUTURE purchases

what am I gonna do with 1 cases anyway ??

or anything else, I dont even have a cellphone or a PDA

UNLESS they make one for my danger sidekick, that would be funky..

Posted by clyde on June 21, 2003 at 9:12 PM (PDT)

now reading the fine assed print, yup FUTURE purchases

what am I gonna do with 1 cases anyway ??

or anything else, I dont even have a cellphone or a PDA

UNLESS they make one for my danger sidekick, that would be funky..

Posted by clyde on June 21, 2003 at 9:12 PM (PDT)

strange ### is censored assed isnt

funny..

Posted by clyde on June 21, 2003 at 9:13 PM (PDT)