Save $15 when pre-ordering new Vaja i-Vod for new iPod
Vaja has announced the Vaja Pre-Order Program for its new i-Vod case for new iPods. Vaja will be releasing the new i-Vod case on July 4th. If you order a new i-Vod case before June 27th you’ll get a $15 certificate toward the purchase amount of one case. No certificates will be issued after June 27. The certificate expires on September 27th, 2003. Your credit card will be charged at the time you place an order. Click ‘Read more’ for full details.
VAJA PRE-ORDER PROGRAMME applicable to I-VOLUTION i-Vod model for new 3G Apple iPod 10, 15 & 30 GB
What does it consist of?
Vaja Pre-Order Programme consists of giving you the opportunity to benefit not only with an attractive discount, but also with the chance of having your case earlier.
Which are the benefits?
Vaja will be releasing the I-VOLUTION i-Vod model for new 3G Apple iPod 10, 15 & 30 GB on July 4th. If you place the order before June 27th (GMT -03:00) you will benefit with a US$ 15 One Product Certificate to cover the partial or total amount of only one product future purchase. From June 27th on the Certificate will not be given.
When does the certificate expire?
The certificate will expire on September 27th (3 months from June 27th)
What does the One Product Certificate consist of?
If you want to know more about its conditions and benefits please click this link: http://www.vajacases.com/certificates/certificates.htm
When is the purchase charged to my credit card ?
In order to guarantee the purchase, your credit card will be charged at the time you place your order.
Can I exchange my case?
We hope you will enjoy this unique programme. Taking advantage of the great opportunity given by Vaja to purchase our newest releases. Vaja is always thinking not only of innovation, but also of new ways to benefit you.
- Leaked photos appear to show Apple EarPods with Lightning connector
- Cirrus Logic releases development kit for Lightning headphones
- Incipio to acquire Skullcandy
- Jawbone not leaving wearables business, CEO says
- Apple adds Accessibility section to its online store
- Bowers & Wilkins acquired by EVA Automation
- Tim Cook to host Hillary Clinton fundraiser
- Report: Apple to update Apple Store app with personalized recommendations
- Report: Apple now prioritizing autonomous driving system in car project
- WSJ: Apple’s ‘hard-charging’ approach unsuccessful in negotiations with TV networks
- Video purports to show official Lightning to 3.5mm headphone adapter
- New iPhone pre-orders to start Sept. 9?
- Apple has sold one billion iPhones
- Parkopedia to provide detailed parking information for Apple Maps [Updated]
- Microsoft releases Pix camera app for iPhone
- Adobe launches new Lightroom viewer for Apple TV
- Elgato Avea Flare Portable Mood Light
- Moe Bull Stand for iPad Air 2 + 9.7” iPad Pro
- Netatmo Tags for Welcome Smart Home Camera
- iDevices Socket HomeKit-enabled Light Adapter
- Koogeek Wi-Fi SmartPlug for Apple HomeKit
- Marbotic Smart Letters for iPad
- Ecoxgear Sol Jam Bluetooth Speaker
- Gumdrop Cases DropTech Case + Hand Strap for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Braven BRV-1M Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-Blade Bluetooth Speaker
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app