Save $15 when pre-ordering new Vaja i-Vod for new iPod
Vaja has announced the Vaja Pre-Order Program for its new i-Vod case for new iPods. Vaja will be releasing the new i-Vod case on July 4th. If you order a new i-Vod case before June 27th you’ll get a $15 certificate toward the purchase amount of one case. No certificates will be issued after June 27. The certificate expires on September 27th, 2003. Your credit card will be charged at the time you place an order. Click ‘Read more’ for full details.
VAJA PRE-ORDER PROGRAMME applicable to I-VOLUTION i-Vod model for new 3G Apple iPod 10, 15 & 30 GB
What does it consist of?
Vaja Pre-Order Programme consists of giving you the opportunity to benefit not only with an attractive discount, but also with the chance of having your case earlier.
Which are the benefits?
Vaja will be releasing the I-VOLUTION i-Vod model for new 3G Apple iPod 10, 15 & 30 GB on July 4th. If you place the order before June 27th (GMT -03:00) you will benefit with a US$ 15 One Product Certificate to cover the partial or total amount of only one product future purchase. From June 27th on the Certificate will not be given.
When does the certificate expire?
The certificate will expire on September 27th (3 months from June 27th)
What does the One Product Certificate consist of?
If you want to know more about its conditions and benefits please click this link: http://www.vajacases.com/certificates/certificates.htm
When is the purchase charged to my credit card ?
In order to guarantee the purchase, your credit card will be charged at the time you place your order.
Can I exchange my case?
We hope you will enjoy this unique programme. Taking advantage of the great opportunity given by Vaja to purchase our newest releases. Vaja is always thinking not only of innovation, but also of new ways to benefit you.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Amazon Video app update lets Prime users download movies, TV shows for offline viewing
- Report: Apple considering move into original programming
- Malware steals 225,000+ Apple account logins from jailbroken iPhones
- Apple announces partnership with Cisco for iOS business users
- Report: New Apple TV to support Bluetooth gaming controllers
- Google releases iOS app that links some Android Wear watches to newer iPhones
- Apple to make Apple Camp program available year-round
- Apple hiring ex-Microsoft employee hints at augmented reality plans
- Judge limits further filings in patent case between Apple and Samsung
- Report: New Apple TV less than $200, arriving in October
- Odoyo KickStand Charging Dock for Apple Watch
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- SwitchEasy Blocks Customizable Dock Building Set for Apple Watch
- DODOcase Maritime Collection Multi-Angle Case for iPad Air 2
- Kanex iPhone ChargeSync Dock for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Onanoff Sound Cover for iPad Air + iPad Air 2
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?