Schlage LiNK Giveaway - Winners Announced
Congratulations to the following winners:
Travis La Marr
iLounge and Schlage are giving away five (5) Schlage LiNK Starter Kits (retail value $300).
- Schlage LiNK Starter Kit with Wireless Keypad Deadbolt includes everything you need to create your own remote access solution.
- Installation and set up are simple, you’ll be up and running quickly.
- Creates a Z-Wave® wireless network within your home that connects the Schlage Wireless Keypad Lock to the internet through the secure Schlage Bridge.
- Web-based access means greater peace of mind, no matter where you travel.
- Confirm the status of your Wireless Keypad Lock from anywhere with any Internet-enabled computer and most Internet-enabled cell phones.
- Requires monthly fee for remote access capabilities. (3 months free to all winners)
- Available in two functions: Keypad Lever Lock and Keypad Deadbolt.
- Available in three finishes: Bright Brass, Satin Nickel, and Aged Bronze.
For more information about Schlage LiNK please visit LiNK.Schlage.com.
This giveaway is open to U.S and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on March 31, 2010 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be five (5) winners announced here on April 2, 2010. Schlage will email all winners regarding prize shipments.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Apple offering hands-on demos of Super Mario Run in stores
- Report: Apple pursuing studio agreements for early movie rentals
- Apple releases seventh beta of iOS 10.2 to developers
- Apple makes its picks for best iPhone, iPad and Apple TV apps of 2016
- Apple acknowledges Apple Music now includes ‘all the benefits of iTunes Match’
- Apple Music tops 20 million subscribers
- Apple blames ‘external factors’ for iPhone fires in China
- Rumor: 2017 iPhones won’t include glass chassis or wireless charging; will add red color
- Top Apple supplier Foxconn planning U.S. investment
- Apple enables Single Sign-On across all iOS 10 and tvOS 10 devices
- Elgato Eve Light Switch
- iHome iPLWBT5 Docking Clock Radio for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Brydge 12.9 iPad Pro Keyboard
- Sen.se GuardPeanut
- iHome iZBT10 Zenergy Bedside Sleep Therapy Speaker
- Twelve South HiRise Duet for Apple Watch and iPhone
- IK Multimedia iLoud Micro Monitor
- JBL Under Armour Sport Wireless Heart Rate Headphones
- Edifier e235 Luna E Speaker System
- Clamcase ClamCase+ for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10