Schlage LiNK Giveaway - Winners Announced
Congratulations to the following winners:
Travis La Marr
iLounge and Schlage are giving away five (5) Schlage LiNK Starter Kits (retail value $300).
- Schlage LiNK Starter Kit with Wireless Keypad Deadbolt includes everything you need to create your own remote access solution.
- Installation and set up are simple, you’ll be up and running quickly.
- Creates a Z-Wave® wireless network within your home that connects the Schlage Wireless Keypad Lock to the internet through the secure Schlage Bridge.
- Web-based access means greater peace of mind, no matter where you travel.
- Confirm the status of your Wireless Keypad Lock from anywhere with any Internet-enabled computer and most Internet-enabled cell phones.
- Requires monthly fee for remote access capabilities. (3 months free to all winners)
- Available in two functions: Keypad Lever Lock and Keypad Deadbolt.
- Available in three finishes: Bright Brass, Satin Nickel, and Aged Bronze.
For more information about Schlage LiNK please visit LiNK.Schlage.com.
This giveaway is open to U.S and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on March 31, 2010 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be five (5) winners announced here on April 2, 2010. Schlage will email all winners regarding prize shipments.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
Subscribe to iLounge Weekly
- Images claim to show iPhone 8 prototype with glass back, vertical camera
- Apple works on alternative power sources, new uses for waste heat in Denmark data center
- Training documents reveal safety details about Apple’s self-driving car system
- Supply shortfalls of upgraded components may delay iPhone 8 production to October/November
- Apple recruits two Google Satellite Executives
- Nike unveils new Nike-exclusive ‘Apple Watch NikeLab’
- Prince single ‘Deliverance’ disappears from Apple Music
- Apple releases 2017 Environmental Responsibility Report
- Condé Nast Traveler reveals cover photo shot with iPhone 7 Plus
- iDevices Wall Outlet
- Koogeek Wi-Fi SmartSocket for Apple HomeKit
- Sony MDR-1000X Wireless Noise-Canceling Headphones
- FiiO i1 Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Adapter
- Blue Ella Headphones
- Apple iPad (Fifth-Generation)
- AudioQuest NightOwl Carbon Headphones
- ExoLens PRO with Optics by ZEISS Wide-Angle Lens Kit
- Blue Sadie Headphones
- Circle with Disney Parental Control and Internet Filtering System
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10