Scosche rolls out slew of iPod, iPhone accessories
Scosche has introduced a number of new cases, charging accessories, and alarm clock systems for the iPhone and iPod touch. The passPORT is a new charging adapter for the iPhone 3G and latest iPod models, allowing them to charge via older Firewire charging accessories. It is available for pre-order now and is expected to begin shipping later this month for $30. The reCOIL is a car charger for iPod and iPhone featuring a retractable 4-foot cord that mounts flush with the charging bulb when not in use. It sells for $30. Also available now are the IALM and iALM3 alarm clocks for iPod. Selling for $70 and $60, respectively, the two units feature the ability to wake to an iPod or buzzer, snooze control, the ability to charge the iPod while docked, the ability to run off 6 AA batteries, and a multifunction backlit LED. The IALM also features a digital FM tuner and a more rectangular design with a recessed docking area on top, while the iALM3 features a 3.5mm auxiliary input, and a more angular design.
Scosche has also introduced new cases for the iPhone 3G and fourth-generation iPod nano. The kickBACK is a hard clear polycarbonate case for the iPhone 3G that offers open access to all ports and controls along with two back panels, one smooth, and one with a built-in kickstand for watching video. It includes a laminate screen protector, a removal key and a cleaning cloth, and is available for pre-order now for $30. Also selling for $30 are tightGRIP silicone skins for iPhone 3G. Featuring open access to all ports and controls, the skins include a clear laminate screen protector and cleaning cloth. The soundKASE is a lightweight neoprene case with adjustable armband, featuring built-in screen protection, reflective accents, and a key slot. It offers compatibility with the first- and second-generation iPod touch, as well as the iPhone and iPhone 3G, and sells for $25. Finally, the skipodn clear sleeve for iPod nano is a multi-purpose case for the fourth-generation iPod nano, offering built-in screen and Click Wheel protection and an included belt clip and sport armband. It sells for $25.
- Apple reveals Beats Pill+ speaker
- Incipio acquires Incase
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Some Apple Music and iTunes Match services may be illegal in the U.K.
- Australian banks accused of anti-competitive behavior over Apple Pay lockout
- Happy Thanksgiving 2015 from iLounge!
- Apple reaches deal with UnionPay to bring Apple Pay to China
- DisneyLife subscription-based app launches in the U.K.
- Apple buys motion capture company Faceshift
- Apple CarPlay included in 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage
- Apple aims to launch Apple Pay in China by February
- MasterCard giving Apple Pay users free trips on London’s public transit system
- Apple wins DRM patent case against ContentGuard
- Parrot Hydrofoil Drone
- Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
- IK Multimedia iRig Pro DUO
- CableJive HeroDock
- Phiaton BT 330 NC Headphones
- Ecoxgear EcoPebble Powerbank + Speaker
- Lunatik Taktik 360 for iPhone 6/6s
- Belkin Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone
- SwitchEasy Aero, N+, Nude, Play for iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus
- Netatmo Welcome Smart Home Camera
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?