Scosche rolls out slew of iPod, iPhone accessories
Scosche has introduced a number of new cases, charging accessories, and alarm clock systems for the iPhone and iPod touch. The passPORT is a new charging adapter for the iPhone 3G and latest iPod models, allowing them to charge via older Firewire charging accessories. It is available for pre-order now and is expected to begin shipping later this month for $30. The reCOIL is a car charger for iPod and iPhone featuring a retractable 4-foot cord that mounts flush with the charging bulb when not in use. It sells for $30. Also available now are the IALM and iALM3 alarm clocks for iPod. Selling for $70 and $60, respectively, the two units feature the ability to wake to an iPod or buzzer, snooze control, the ability to charge the iPod while docked, the ability to run off 6 AA batteries, and a multifunction backlit LED. The IALM also features a digital FM tuner and a more rectangular design with a recessed docking area on top, while the iALM3 features a 3.5mm auxiliary input, and a more angular design.
Scosche has also introduced new cases for the iPhone 3G and fourth-generation iPod nano. The kickBACK is a hard clear polycarbonate case for the iPhone 3G that offers open access to all ports and controls along with two back panels, one smooth, and one with a built-in kickstand for watching video. It includes a laminate screen protector, a removal key and a cleaning cloth, and is available for pre-order now for $30. Also selling for $30 are tightGRIP silicone skins for iPhone 3G. Featuring open access to all ports and controls, the skins include a clear laminate screen protector and cleaning cloth. The soundKASE is a lightweight neoprene case with adjustable armband, featuring built-in screen protection, reflective accents, and a key slot. It offers compatibility with the first- and second-generation iPod touch, as well as the iPhone and iPhone 3G, and sells for $25. Finally, the skipodn clear sleeve for iPod nano is a multi-purpose case for the fourth-generation iPod nano, offering built-in screen and Click Wheel protection and an included belt clip and sport armband. It sells for $25.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?