Scosche ships new line of IDR earphones
Scosche has announced that its new IDR655m, IDR355m, IDR355md, and IDR305m earphones featuring the company’s tapLINE II Remote and Mic are now available. The tapLINE II is an in-line remote and microphone system that places the controls at the fork in the wires for more convenient access, and the integrated mic farther up on the right channel wire for improved voice clarity. Recipient of an iLounge Best of Show Finalist award at the 2010 CES, the IDR655m earphone features 11mm drivers, cabling wrapped in a nylon-braided jacket, small, medium, and large single and dual flanged silicone eartips, and an included sheepskin leather carrying pouch. It sells for $100.
Scosche’s IDR355m and IDR355md both feature 10.7mm drivers, the same small, medium, and large single and dual flanged silicone eartips as the IDR655m, and six interchangeable color caps for user customization; the 355m features a predominantly white body, while the 355md features a black housing. Both models sell for $55. Finally, the IDR305m features a 10.7mm driver, a black housing with dark chrome accents, and included small, medium, and large single flanged silicone eartips; it is available exclusively at Apple Stores and sells for $40. All of Scosche’s new IDR earphones are available now.
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Parrot announces 13 new Minidrones
- Incipio acquires ClamCase
- Apple issues recall of Beats Pill XL speaker
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- Iovine: Human curation is key for Apple Music
- Dr. Dre’s ‘The Chronic’ to make streaming debut on Apple Music
- Apple Music roundup: iOS 8.4 to get early Tuesday release, Sonos support on the way
- Apple suppliers now making iPhones with Force Touch
- Parrot announces North American details for new Minidrone lineup
- AppleCare+ now covers battery replacement at 80% of original capacity
- Elton John, Pharrell, Dr. Dre, Drake, St. Vincent, others to host Beats 1 shows
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-PRO Bluetooth Speaker
- Olloclip Active Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Monitors
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?