Scosche ships new line of IDR earphones
Scosche has announced that its new IDR655m, IDR355m, IDR355md, and IDR305m earphones featuring the company’s tapLINE II Remote and Mic are now available. The tapLINE II is an in-line remote and microphone system that places the controls at the fork in the wires for more convenient access, and the integrated mic farther up on the right channel wire for improved voice clarity. Recipient of an iLounge Best of Show Finalist award at the 2010 CES, the IDR655m earphone features 11mm drivers, cabling wrapped in a nylon-braided jacket, small, medium, and large single and dual flanged silicone eartips, and an included sheepskin leather carrying pouch. It sells for $100.
Scosche’s IDR355m and IDR355md both feature 10.7mm drivers, the same small, medium, and large single and dual flanged silicone eartips as the IDR655m, and six interchangeable color caps for user customization; the 355m features a predominantly white body, while the 355md features a black housing. Both models sell for $55. Finally, the IDR305m features a 10.7mm driver, a black housing with dark chrome accents, and included small, medium, and large single flanged silicone eartips; it is available exclusively at Apple Stores and sells for $40. All of Scosche’s new IDR earphones are available now.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?