Scosche ships new line of IDR earphones
Scosche has announced that its new IDR655m, IDR355m, IDR355md, and IDR305m earphones featuring the company’s tapLINE II Remote and Mic are now available. The tapLINE II is an in-line remote and microphone system that places the controls at the fork in the wires for more convenient access, and the integrated mic farther up on the right channel wire for improved voice clarity. Recipient of an iLounge Best of Show Finalist award at the 2010 CES, the IDR655m earphone features 11mm drivers, cabling wrapped in a nylon-braided jacket, small, medium, and large single and dual flanged silicone eartips, and an included sheepskin leather carrying pouch. It sells for $100.
Scosche’s IDR355m and IDR355md both feature 10.7mm drivers, the same small, medium, and large single and dual flanged silicone eartips as the IDR655m, and six interchangeable color caps for user customization; the 355m features a predominantly white body, while the 355md features a black housing. Both models sell for $55. Finally, the IDR305m features a 10.7mm driver, a black housing with dark chrome accents, and included small, medium, and large single flanged silicone eartips; it is available exclusively at Apple Stores and sells for $40. All of Scosche’s new IDR earphones are available now.
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?