Screen protector poll ends, Apple TV poll begins
With over 1,800 votes from readers, our latest poll—Do you use a screen protector or film on your iPhone or iPad?—has now ended. With the evolution of Apple’s device lineup over the years and iPhones and iPads becoming more common, we were curious to know how many of our readers still use screen protection, and if so what their reasons were for doing so.
Responses from the overall majority of our readers were pretty closely split between those who don’t feel a screen protector is needed at all (40%) and those who use one primarily for protection (39%). Of the remaining responses, twelve percent indicated that they’d like to use one, but really don’t like its impact on their device’s screen, seven percent indicated that they do use a screen protector for oth protection and anti-glare, and two percent use one primarily for anti-glare purposes. One percent of respondents indicated that they simply don’t want to pay for one.
With a new report that a next-generation Apple TV may be adding game support, we’re curious to know what you, our readers, would like to see in the next-generation of Apple’s set-top box. Is gaming the next big thing, or should Apple simply continue expanding content availability on the box, or is it time for Apple to open the doors to a full Apple TV App Store? Our latest poll What would you most like to see in a new Apple TV set-top box? lets you have your say. You can vote below right now, or, as always, can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today and let us know what you think!
- Apple TV poll ends, iWatch poll begins
- Happy Presidents’ Day!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, giveaway update
- Tuesday at CES: Over 30 new reports
- Monday at CES: 25 new previews
- Sunday at CES: 20 new Apple accessory previews worth seeing
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iOS 7.1 reveals two new iPad models?
- Apple TV 6.1 update released, allows users to hide channels
- Apple releases iOS 7.1
- Apple iPhone trade-in program arrives in Canada
- Apple TV adds iTunes Festival channel
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Doggins
- Apps: Findery, Gmail 3.0, Real Racing 3 2.1 + Star Wars: KOTOR 1.2
- Apple ‘scrambling’ to meet FTC deadline on in-app purchases
- Report: Mercedes working on aftermarket CarPlay installations
- Suit alleges Apple stores discriminate against visually impaired
- Soundfreaq Sound Rise SFQ-08 Wireless Speaker with Alarm Clock
- Chil PowerShare Reactor 5.1 Amp Multidevice Charger
- TwelveSouth SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Neptor NP056K Dual Port Portable Battery Charger
- RooCase Dual-View 360 for iPad Air
- Mophie Space Pack for iPhone 5/5s
- SnowLizard Products SLXtreme 5 for iPhone 5/5s
- Lepow Moonstone 9000mAh Power Bank
- Thought Out PED4 Planet IPA10 for iPad Air
- Plantronics Voyager Edge Bluetooth Headset
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number
- Whether to include specific apps in iCloud backups
- Passcode entry field not appearing on iPhone