Screenlife delivers Scene It 30 Rock Edition
Screenlife has released a special 30 Rock edition of its popular Scene It trivia game for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Scene It 30 Rock includes content based on the popular hit TV comedy series including themed puzzles such as What the What? Mind Grapes, That’s a Dealbreaker and Muffin Top and includes funny video and audio clips along with challenging trivia questions from the show. Players can play against their friends using a local Bluetooth or Wi-Fi multiplayer mode or play one of 30 distinct games in single-player mode. The application includes over 50 audio and video clips and still images pulled directly from the 30 Rock TV series, Facebook Connect for posting scores and challenging friends and a “Beeper King” Group Play mode where a room of players can challenge each other to 30 Rock trivia. To celebrate the launch of the app, Screenlife is also hosting a “Stump Scene It?” 30 Rock trivia face off via Twitter (@SceneIt) on Friday September 24th from 12:00-1:30 PM Pacific time where users can submit their own 30 Rock Trivia questions to attempt to stump the developers of the app. Scene It 30 Rock is available from the App Store in separate editions for the iPhone/iPod touch and iPad: Scene It 30 Rock for the iPhone and iPod touch sells for $3 and Scene It? 30 Rock HD for the iPad sells for $5.
- The LEGO Movie Video Game, Rocket Cars, SpongeBob: Sponge on the Run, 1Password 5.2 + more
- NimbleBit announces Apple Watch support for Letterpad
- Be My Eyes, GoodReader 4.8, MacID, Multifly + more
- Monument Valley infographic reveals revenue, other stats from hit game
- Tony Fadell to oversee restructured Google Glass project
- AllCast, Google Classroom, Google Maps 4.2, Peg + Cat: The Tree Problem + more
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015