SeepuStar DV230 wearable video headset debuts | iLounge News

SeepuStar DV230 wearable video headset debuts

image

22Moo has announced the SeepuStar DV230, a new wearable video headset designed to work with video devices such as iPods, portable DVD players and game consoles. The headset allows you to watch videos on a virtual 35-inch screen and features an adjustable viewing angle and built-in earphones. “The SeepuStar DV230 allows the user to enjoy high quality digital, flicker free videos that is bright and breathtakingly clear,” says 22Moo. “The two enhanced definition displays gives the user a theatre experience that is personal and portable.” The SeepuStar DV230 is priced at $250.

« Reversible camo sleeve for 5G iPods offered

Analyst expects iPod sales of 14-15 million units this quarter »

Comments

“For everyone who wants to See Poo!”

Worst.  Name.  Evar.

Posted by Skwid on November 16, 2006 at 11:05 AM (PDT)

Worst.  Spelling.  EVER!

Posted by Sleeper on November 16, 2006 at 2:36 PM (PDT)

Yes, because I always like to look like Geordi from Star Trek when I’m using my iPod.

Posted by rainking187 on November 16, 2006 at 4:09 PM (PDT)

That close of a screen can’t be good on your eyes.. I hope they have a warning on them or someones getting sued, LMAO.

Posted by Brad J. on November 17, 2006 at 4:02 AM (PDT)

Lookie me! I’m Cyclops. Now where’s that Wolverine…I’m gonna melt his no good claws once and for all!

Posted by flatline response on November 17, 2006 at 5:26 PM (PDT)

your all asswholes.

Posted by chel on November 20, 2006 at 11:46 AM (PDT)

I bought some of these for my Xbox and iPod video. They are easily the best looking out there, light as a feather, and surprisingly - really good sound & pic. I should be on commission from the suppliers or whoever, because three of my friends bought some and my Dad!

Posted by Jerry on November 23, 2006 at 8:55 AM (PDT)