Sena Cases Engraved Giveaway - Winners Announced
Congratulations to all the winners.
- Debby L Stephan
- Eileen Rulli
- Jim Passin
- Muhammad Faiz Ab Malek
- Linda Cabral
- Lisa Cross
- Wendy L Jacobson
- Angie Erickson
- Guy Cozzi
- Brandi Westmoreland
iLounge and Sena Cases are giving away ten (10) Sena Cases Sarach Leatherskin cases (retail value $60) with free engraving.
- The winners can also choose from 5 colors - Black/Grey, Red/Red, Brown/Cream, Tan/Cream, and Red/Cream.
- The winners get free engraving - show your unique individual style and add text or a special logo to your Sena Case.
- 30 characters available for the Sena Sarach Designer LeatherSkin Case for the Apple iPhone 3G & 3GS. Sena can engrave on the back of the case, either at the top or middle of the case.
- The winners can choose from 3 Fonts - Monotype Corsiva, Century Gothic, and Times New Roman
- For more information on engraving visit SenaCases.com.
This giveaway is open to U.S, Canadian and Europe residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on January 31, 2010 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
Winners will be announced on February 2, 2010.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Apple TV App Store now removes installed apps from Top Charts
- Apple to push ‘new’ iPhone cycle from two to three years?
- Apple sued by Caltech over Wi-Fi patents
- Report: Developers losing interest in making watchOS apps
- Source: New AI set to give Siri a massive improvement
- India officially rejects Apple’s bid to sell used iPhones
- Apple’s new ‘Echo rival’ may feature a camera
- Apple ‘working rapidly’ to extend Apple Pay to more countries
- Report: Apple’s Siri-based Amazon Echo competitor will be a new Apple TV
- Report: Apple SVP Eddy Cue proposed bid to buy Time Warner
- Spigen Rugged Armor, Style Armor + Wallet S for iPhone SE
- OtterBox Symmetry Series Hybrid Case for 12.9” iPad Pro
- Logitech Logi BASE Charging Stand for iPad Pro
- Twelve South TimePorter for Apple Watch
- August Doorbell Cam
- August Smart Lock HomeKit enabled + Smart Keypad
- ecobee3 HomeKit-enabled smart Wi-Fi thermostat
- Zagg Now Cam
- Yantouch EyE Portable Wireless Speaker
- Netatmo Wind Gauge
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app
- Inside the betas: What’s new in iOS 9.3 and tvOS 9.2 (Updated)
- Life with HomeKit: Our experiences with Apple’s home automation system
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)