Sena Cases Engraved Giveaway - Winners Announced
Congratulations to all the winners.
- Debby L Stephan
- Eileen Rulli
- Jim Passin
- Muhammad Faiz Ab Malek
- Linda Cabral
- Lisa Cross
- Wendy L Jacobson
- Angie Erickson
- Guy Cozzi
- Brandi Westmoreland
iLounge and Sena Cases are giving away ten (10) Sena Cases Sarach Leatherskin cases (retail value $60) with free engraving.
- The winners can also choose from 5 colors - Black/Grey, Red/Red, Brown/Cream, Tan/Cream, and Red/Cream.
- The winners get free engraving - show your unique individual style and add text or a special logo to your Sena Case.
- 30 characters available for the Sena Sarach Designer LeatherSkin Case for the Apple iPhone 3G & 3GS. Sena can engrave on the back of the case, either at the top or middle of the case.
- The winners can choose from 3 Fonts - Monotype Corsiva, Century Gothic, and Times New Roman
- For more information on engraving visit SenaCases.com.
This giveaway is open to U.S, Canadian and Europe residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on January 31, 2010 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
Winners will be announced on February 2, 2010.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- BMW acknowledges Bluetooth problems with iPhone 7
- Apple announces ‘Game of Thrones: Enhanced Edition’ interactive iBooks
- Apple announces App Store Search Ads
- Apple announces iOS business development partnership with Deloitte
- Apple logs iMessage contact info, could be compelled to offer info to police
- Apple reportedly calls in hackers for meeting on bug bounty program
- Apple creating new London headquarters
- Honeywell debuts Lyric T5 HomeKit-enabled smart thermostat
- Executives talk Apple Music successes and failures
- Apple Q4 earnings call set for October 27
- 808 Audio XS Sport Rugged Wireless Speaker
- Mass Fidelity Core Bluetooth Speaker
- Thought Out Simplex Tablet iPad Stand
- SmartX Galaxy ZEGA Starter Kit
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus Leather Case
- Apple Watch Series 2
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- Twelve South HiRise 2 for iPhone + iPad
- Nomad Pod Pro for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Sevenhugs hugOne Sleep Monitoring System
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps