Sena Cases Engraved Giveaway - Winners Announced
Congratulations to all the winners.
- Debby L Stephan
- Eileen Rulli
- Jim Passin
- Muhammad Faiz Ab Malek
- Linda Cabral
- Lisa Cross
- Wendy L Jacobson
- Angie Erickson
- Guy Cozzi
- Brandi Westmoreland
iLounge and Sena Cases are giving away ten (10) Sena Cases Sarach Leatherskin cases (retail value $60) with free engraving.
- The winners can also choose from 5 colors - Black/Grey, Red/Red, Brown/Cream, Tan/Cream, and Red/Cream.
- The winners get free engraving - show your unique individual style and add text or a special logo to your Sena Case.
- 30 characters available for the Sena Sarach Designer LeatherSkin Case for the Apple iPhone 3G & 3GS. Sena can engrave on the back of the case, either at the top or middle of the case.
- The winners can choose from 3 Fonts - Monotype Corsiva, Century Gothic, and Times New Roman
- For more information on engraving visit SenaCases.com.
This giveaway is open to U.S, Canadian and Europe residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on January 31, 2010 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
Winners will be announced on February 2, 2010.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Notes from Apple’s Q4 2016 earnings call
- Apple Q4 2016: $46.9B revenue, 45.5M iPhones + 9.2M iPads sold
- Apple reportedly hiring engineers from BlackBerry, developing car operating system in Canada
- Apple releases PowerBeats3 Wireless earphones
- Apple Pay launch in Japan encounters major problems
- Apple releases iOS 10.1, tvOS 10.0.1, watchOS 3.1
- New details about Apple Watch Nike+ exclusives, availability
- Apple’s website hints at possible Apple Pay launch in Germany
- ConnectSense Smart Outlet adds power monitoring, reduces price
- Automatic releases new Automatic Lite version of car monitoring accessory
- Bowers & Wilkins P3 Series 2 Headphones
- Incase Icon, Pop, and Textured Snap for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Philips Hue Motion Sensor
- Bowers & Wilkins P9 Signature Headphones
- Tech Armor FlexProtect and Shock Flex for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- SwitchEasy Flash and Fleur for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Blue Microphones Raspberry Mobile Microphone
- Incipio Haven for iPhone 7 and Reprieve Sport for iPhone 7 Plus
- Mophie Hold Force Magnetic Case System for iPhone 7
- Speck Presidio and Tech21 Evo Tactical for iPhone 7
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps