Sena Cases Engraved Giveaway - Winners Announced
Congratulations to all the winners.
- Debby L Stephan
- Eileen Rulli
- Jim Passin
- Muhammad Faiz Ab Malek
- Linda Cabral
- Lisa Cross
- Wendy L Jacobson
- Angie Erickson
- Guy Cozzi
- Brandi Westmoreland
iLounge and Sena Cases are giving away ten (10) Sena Cases Sarach Leatherskin cases (retail value $60) with free engraving.
- The winners can also choose from 5 colors - Black/Grey, Red/Red, Brown/Cream, Tan/Cream, and Red/Cream.
- The winners get free engraving - show your unique individual style and add text or a special logo to your Sena Case.
- 30 characters available for the Sena Sarach Designer LeatherSkin Case for the Apple iPhone 3G & 3GS. Sena can engrave on the back of the case, either at the top or middle of the case.
- The winners can choose from 3 Fonts - Monotype Corsiva, Century Gothic, and Times New Roman
- For more information on engraving visit SenaCases.com.
This giveaway is open to U.S, Canadian and Europe residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on January 31, 2010 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
Winners will be announced on February 2, 2010.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Universal calls an end to exclusives amid criticisms that Apple Music is hurting the industry
- Apple reveals some of its upcoming AI advancements for the iPhone
- Apple Music’s royalty rates complicate Spotify’s contract negotiations
- iFixit highlights ‘Touch Disease’ affecting many iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus models
- Rebranded Nike+ Run Club app adds new tracking abilities
- Apple Music Festival set for Sept. 18-30
- Report: Apple planning three iPhone models for 2017, one with curved OLED display
- Apple investigating after two Foxconn employees died last week
- Apple buys health data startup Gliimpse
- Report: Apple passes on Lyft acquisition
- Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Connected Bluetooth Toothbrush
- Audeze EL-8 Titanium Over-Ear Headphones
- Defined Corp Dome Stand for Apple Watch and iPhone
- Speck StyleFolio Pencil for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Audeze Sine On-Ear Headphone
- First Alert Onelink Wi-Fi Smoke + Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Logitech Create 9.7” iPad Pro Keyboard Case
- iDevices Outdoor Switch Power Outlet
- 808 Audio Canz XL Bluetooth Speaker
- Standzout Helix Dock for Apple Watch
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app