Sena Cases reveals new iPod cases
Sena Cases has revealed its new line of cases for the iPod touch, iPod classic, and iPod nano (with video). The handcrafted iPod touch cases are made from leather, and include the Premium Stand, which features a horizontal flap that folds back to become a stand for video viewing, a snap closure, one multi-purpose pocket, and access to the headphone jack and all buttons and controls. The UltraSlim is a minimal, slim pouch-style case featuring velvet lining, while the Elega Pouch offers a shock-absorbent design, a rigid protective layer, and a ratcheting belt clip. All three are available for pre-order now, and sell for $50, $29, and $40, respectively.
Sena’s iPod classic cases include The Dockable, which allows the case to remain on when docking the device and features a magnetic closure, optional Bantam belt clip, a multi-purpose pocket, and access to all jacks, ports, and controls. The Premium Stand is designed with a vertical cover that folds back to become a stand and features a snap closure, multi-purpose pocket, and access to all ports, jacks, and controls. The MagnetFlipper case features a flap that folds up to protect the Click Wheel, access to all ports, jacks, and controls, and a ratcheting belt clip. All three iPod classic cases are available now and sell for $50 each. Finally, the UltraSlim case for iPod nano (with video) is a slim pouch-style case featuring a Napa leather exterior and velvet lining. It is available for pre-order now, and sells for $20.
- Apple adds ‘Beats by Dr. Dre’ section to online store
- Magellan intros Echo Fit sports smart watch
- Apple posts official Beats welcome announcement
- Nest Protect alarm returning to stores with lower price
- Samsonite acquires Speck Products for $85 million
- Beats introduces new Solo2 headphones
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Apple to add 3X Retina Display support to iPhone 6?
- iPhone 6 logic board leak shows NFC, A8 chips
- Massive report reveals Apple’s PR strategies
- iWatch not shipping until 2015?
- Report: Dutch chipmaker NXP to provide iPhone 6 NFC chips
- Video Review: Parrot’s Jumping Sumo and Rolling Spider
- Apps of the Week: Hyperlapse, BioShock, Asphalt 8 1.5 + more
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- Report: iPhone 6 to feature NFC mobile payments
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today