Sena Cases reveals new iPod cases
Sena Cases has revealed its new line of cases for the iPod touch, iPod classic, and iPod nano (with video). The handcrafted iPod touch cases are made from leather, and include the Premium Stand, which features a horizontal flap that folds back to become a stand for video viewing, a snap closure, one multi-purpose pocket, and access to the headphone jack and all buttons and controls. The UltraSlim is a minimal, slim pouch-style case featuring velvet lining, while the Elega Pouch offers a shock-absorbent design, a rigid protective layer, and a ratcheting belt clip. All three are available for pre-order now, and sell for $50, $29, and $40, respectively.
Sena’s iPod classic cases include The Dockable, which allows the case to remain on when docking the device and features a magnetic closure, optional Bantam belt clip, a multi-purpose pocket, and access to all jacks, ports, and controls. The Premium Stand is designed with a vertical cover that folds back to become a stand and features a snap closure, multi-purpose pocket, and access to all ports, jacks, and controls. The MagnetFlipper case features a flap that folds up to protect the Click Wheel, access to all ports, jacks, and controls, and a ratcheting belt clip. All three iPod classic cases are available now and sell for $50 each. Finally, the UltraSlim case for iPod nano (with video) is a slim pouch-style case featuring a Napa leather exterior and velvet lining. It is available for pre-order now, and sells for $20.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- AT&T wants $100M data throttling fine thrown out
- Apple Music added to T-Mobile’s Music Freedom
- Report: Apple Music hits 10M subscribers
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?