Sena Cases reveals new iPod cases
Sena Cases has revealed its new line of cases for the iPod touch, iPod classic, and iPod nano (with video). The handcrafted iPod touch cases are made from leather, and include the Premium Stand, which features a horizontal flap that folds back to become a stand for video viewing, a snap closure, one multi-purpose pocket, and access to the headphone jack and all buttons and controls. The UltraSlim is a minimal, slim pouch-style case featuring velvet lining, while the Elega Pouch offers a shock-absorbent design, a rigid protective layer, and a ratcheting belt clip. All three are available for pre-order now, and sell for $50, $29, and $40, respectively.
Sena’s iPod classic cases include The Dockable, which allows the case to remain on when docking the device and features a magnetic closure, optional Bantam belt clip, a multi-purpose pocket, and access to all jacks, ports, and controls. The Premium Stand is designed with a vertical cover that folds back to become a stand and features a snap closure, multi-purpose pocket, and access to all ports, jacks, and controls. The MagnetFlipper case features a flap that folds up to protect the Click Wheel, access to all ports, jacks, and controls, and a ratcheting belt clip. All three iPod classic cases are available now and sell for $50 each. Finally, the UltraSlim case for iPod nano (with video) is a slim pouch-style case featuring a Napa leather exterior and velvet lining. It is available for pre-order now, and sells for $20.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Apple creates Chief Design Officer role for Jony Ive
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?