Sena Cases reveals new iPod cases
Sena Cases has revealed its new line of cases for the iPod touch, iPod classic, and iPod nano (with video). The handcrafted iPod touch cases are made from leather, and include the Premium Stand, which features a horizontal flap that folds back to become a stand for video viewing, a snap closure, one multi-purpose pocket, and access to the headphone jack and all buttons and controls. The UltraSlim is a minimal, slim pouch-style case featuring velvet lining, while the Elega Pouch offers a shock-absorbent design, a rigid protective layer, and a ratcheting belt clip. All three are available for pre-order now, and sell for $50, $29, and $40, respectively.
Sena’s iPod classic cases include The Dockable, which allows the case to remain on when docking the device and features a magnetic closure, optional Bantam belt clip, a multi-purpose pocket, and access to all jacks, ports, and controls. The Premium Stand is designed with a vertical cover that folds back to become a stand and features a snap closure, multi-purpose pocket, and access to all ports, jacks, and controls. The MagnetFlipper case features a flap that folds up to protect the Click Wheel, access to all ports, jacks, and controls, and a ratcheting belt clip. All three iPod classic cases are available now and sell for $50 each. Finally, the UltraSlim case for iPod nano (with video) is a slim pouch-style case featuring a Napa leather exterior and velvet lining. It is available for pre-order now, and sells for $20.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4 beta to developers
- Major hospital links HealthKit data to patient records
- Apple Pay adds Discover cards
- Apple enables iTunes donations for Nepal earthquake
- Apple’s third-generation Siri built on Mesos platform
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?