Sena Cases reveals new iPod cases
Sena Cases has revealed its new line of cases for the iPod touch, iPod classic, and iPod nano (with video). The handcrafted iPod touch cases are made from leather, and include the Premium Stand, which features a horizontal flap that folds back to become a stand for video viewing, a snap closure, one multi-purpose pocket, and access to the headphone jack and all buttons and controls. The UltraSlim is a minimal, slim pouch-style case featuring velvet lining, while the Elega Pouch offers a shock-absorbent design, a rigid protective layer, and a ratcheting belt clip. All three are available for pre-order now, and sell for $50, $29, and $40, respectively.
Sena’s iPod classic cases include The Dockable, which allows the case to remain on when docking the device and features a magnetic closure, optional Bantam belt clip, a multi-purpose pocket, and access to all jacks, ports, and controls. The Premium Stand is designed with a vertical cover that folds back to become a stand and features a snap closure, multi-purpose pocket, and access to all ports, jacks, and controls. The MagnetFlipper case features a flap that folds up to protect the Click Wheel, access to all ports, jacks, and controls, and a ratcheting belt clip. All three iPod classic cases are available now and sell for $50 each. Finally, the UltraSlim case for iPod nano (with video) is a slim pouch-style case featuring a Napa leather exterior and velvet lining. It is available for pre-order now, and sells for $20.
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Microsoft unveils iOS-compatible Universal Mobile Keyboard
- Video Review: Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480
- Philips debuts first Lightning connector headphones, Fidelio M2L
- Video Review: Waterproof Grace Digital Ecostone and iHome iBN6 speakers
- Withings unveils Home video monitor
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple to reportedly shutter Beats Music? (Update: No)
- Report: iOS 8 adoption rate estimated at 30%
- Apple Watch to come in 4GB, 8GB versions?
- Apple hits 10 million iPhone 6, 6 Plus sales in first weekend
- Video First Look: iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus support 2.1A charging, ship with 1A adapters
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus unboxing and comparison gallery posted
- iFixit posts teardowns of iPhone 6, 6 Plus
- Apps of the Week: Epic Zen Garden, OmniFocus, Evernote, Pocket + more
- Apple and U2 working on ‘secret project’ to boost music sales
- Apple iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Spigen F70Q 7000mAh Dual Portable Quick Charger
- Apple Inc. iOS 8
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad mini
- Zoom iQ6 XY Stereo Microphone for iPhone + iPad
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 headphones
- Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480
- Cambridge Audio Bluetone 100 Bluetooth Speaker
- Cambridge Audio Go V2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Soundfreaq Double Spot SFQ-09 Wireless Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels