Sena unveils line of cases for iPhone 3G
Sena Cases has introduced a number of cases for the upcoming iPhone 3G. The Elega Pouch is a slim case featuring a leather exterior, velvet lining, shock-absorbent padding, rigid inner layer for protection, a built-in belt clip, and holes for the iPhone’s speaker and microphone. It is available now in a variety of colors and sells for $40. The Ultra Slim Pouch is a slim sleeve-style case featuring a leather exterior, velvet lining, and openings for the iPhone’s speaker and microphone. It is available now and sells for $30.
The LeatherSkin for iPhone 3G is a form-fitting case offering a leather exterior, velvet lining, a rigid layer for added protection, a removable ratcheting belt clip, and open access to the iPhone’s screen, sensors, ports, and controls. Available for pre-order in 14 colors, the LeatherSkin sells for $42 but it currently offered for $34. Sena’s WalletSkin for iPhone 3G adds a wallet-like rear flap to the rear of the LeatherSkin case, offering four credit card slots and a semi-transparent pocket for an ID card. It is available for pre-order for $42. Finally, the WalletBook Case for iPhone 3G adds a horizontally-opening, wallet-like front flap to a LeatherSkin-like case. It offers a single credit card slot and a semi-transparent ID card slot, as well as a snap closure. It is also available for pre-order at a cost of $42; the regular price on each case is $52. All three cases are expected to begin shipping on July 29.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Report: Apple Watch retail strategy aims to push iPhone sales
- Apple back on top in phone sales for first time since 2011
- Phishing scam targets iCloud credentials of iOS device theft victims
- Apple, others likely to reach $415M settlement in poaching lawsuit
- Apple adds vehicles to list of company’s activities in Switzerland
- Cook: Apple Watch to be available outside U.S. in April
- Apple Watch to have low energy ‘Power Reserve’ mode
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Speck MightyShell + Faceplate for iPhone 6 Plus
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?