Sena unveils line of cases for iPhone 3G
Sena Cases has introduced a number of cases for the upcoming iPhone 3G. The Elega Pouch is a slim case featuring a leather exterior, velvet lining, shock-absorbent padding, rigid inner layer for protection, a built-in belt clip, and holes for the iPhone’s speaker and microphone. It is available now in a variety of colors and sells for $40. The Ultra Slim Pouch is a slim sleeve-style case featuring a leather exterior, velvet lining, and openings for the iPhone’s speaker and microphone. It is available now and sells for $30.
The LeatherSkin for iPhone 3G is a form-fitting case offering a leather exterior, velvet lining, a rigid layer for added protection, a removable ratcheting belt clip, and open access to the iPhone’s screen, sensors, ports, and controls. Available for pre-order in 14 colors, the LeatherSkin sells for $42 but it currently offered for $34. Sena’s WalletSkin for iPhone 3G adds a wallet-like rear flap to the rear of the LeatherSkin case, offering four credit card slots and a semi-transparent pocket for an ID card. It is available for pre-order for $42. Finally, the WalletBook Case for iPhone 3G adds a horizontally-opening, wallet-like front flap to a LeatherSkin-like case. It offers a single credit card slot and a semi-transparent ID card slot, as well as a snap closure. It is also available for pre-order at a cost of $42; the regular price on each case is $52. All three cases are expected to begin shipping on July 29.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?