Sena unveils line of cases for iPhone 3G
Sena Cases has introduced a number of cases for the upcoming iPhone 3G. The Elega Pouch is a slim case featuring a leather exterior, velvet lining, shock-absorbent padding, rigid inner layer for protection, a built-in belt clip, and holes for the iPhone’s speaker and microphone. It is available now in a variety of colors and sells for $40. The Ultra Slim Pouch is a slim sleeve-style case featuring a leather exterior, velvet lining, and openings for the iPhone’s speaker and microphone. It is available now and sells for $30.
The LeatherSkin for iPhone 3G is a form-fitting case offering a leather exterior, velvet lining, a rigid layer for added protection, a removable ratcheting belt clip, and open access to the iPhone’s screen, sensors, ports, and controls. Available for pre-order in 14 colors, the LeatherSkin sells for $42 but it currently offered for $34. Sena’s WalletSkin for iPhone 3G adds a wallet-like rear flap to the rear of the LeatherSkin case, offering four credit card slots and a semi-transparent pocket for an ID card. It is available for pre-order for $42. Finally, the WalletBook Case for iPhone 3G adds a horizontally-opening, wallet-like front flap to a LeatherSkin-like case. It offers a single credit card slot and a semi-transparent ID card slot, as well as a snap closure. It is also available for pre-order at a cost of $42; the regular price on each case is $52. All three cases are expected to begin shipping on July 29.
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- Olloclip releases new Active Lens for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Apple creates Chief Design Officer role for Jony Ive
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?