Sena unveils line of cases for iPhone 3G
Sena Cases has introduced a number of cases for the upcoming iPhone 3G. The Elega Pouch is a slim case featuring a leather exterior, velvet lining, shock-absorbent padding, rigid inner layer for protection, a built-in belt clip, and holes for the iPhone’s speaker and microphone. It is available now in a variety of colors and sells for $40. The Ultra Slim Pouch is a slim sleeve-style case featuring a leather exterior, velvet lining, and openings for the iPhone’s speaker and microphone. It is available now and sells for $30.
The LeatherSkin for iPhone 3G is a form-fitting case offering a leather exterior, velvet lining, a rigid layer for added protection, a removable ratcheting belt clip, and open access to the iPhone’s screen, sensors, ports, and controls. Available for pre-order in 14 colors, the LeatherSkin sells for $42 but it currently offered for $34. Sena’s WalletSkin for iPhone 3G adds a wallet-like rear flap to the rear of the LeatherSkin case, offering four credit card slots and a semi-transparent pocket for an ID card. It is available for pre-order for $42. Finally, the WalletBook Case for iPhone 3G adds a horizontally-opening, wallet-like front flap to a LeatherSkin-like case. It offers a single credit card slot and a semi-transparent ID card slot, as well as a snap closure. It is also available for pre-order at a cost of $42; the regular price on each case is $52. All three cases are expected to begin shipping on July 29.
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Don’t miss our Best of the Year Awards 2014
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Nautilus announces HealthKit integration
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Cook ‘deeply offended’ by BBC allegations
- BBC investigative report claims Apple fails to protect Chinese workers
- Apple releases iOS 8.2 beta 3 to developers
- Tim Cook announces $20M raised for (PRODUCT)RED in internal e-mail
- Apple announces 64-bit and iOS 8 requirements for app updates
- Apple ordered to turn over records in Canadian iPhone antitrust probe
- Apple halts online sales in Russia
- Apple found not guilty in iPod, iTunes Store lock-in suit
- Apple Pay cards represent 90 percent of US credit purchase volume; Samsung readying rival service
- Apps of the Week: Microsoft’s MSN apps
- STM Dux for iPhone 6
- Kenu Stance Compact Tripod for iPhone
- SwitchEasy Boombox for iPhone 6
- STM Skinny Pro for iPad Air 2
- SwitchEasy Rave for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Wrap for iPhone 6 Plus
- Dog & Bone Wetsuit for iPhone 6
- Belkin Qode Ultimate + Ultimate Pro Keyboard Cases for iPad Air 2
- Evollve Ozobot
- Skech Crystal for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, Hard Rubber + Ice for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPad Air 2
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0