SendStation announces preorder for PocketDock FireWire adapter
German company SendStation has announced that it is accepting preorders for the PocketDock FireWire adapter for 3G iPods.
Frankfurt/Main, Germany ó August 27, 2003 ó Sendstation Systems today announced that its PocketDock will start shipping on September 12. The PocketDock is an indispensable companion for Appleís sensational and wildly successful new iPod MP3 player.
The tiny device allows a standard 6-pin FireWire cable to connect to the iPodís proprietary docking port, giving the user the freedom and independence she has come to expect from her iPod. The PocketDock allows 3G iPod owners to charge the battery, exchange files or simply utilize existing accessories for previous-model iPods.
The PocketDock will be available beginning September 12 for $18.95 (SRP) directly from SendStation Systems and soon after, from authorized dealers worldwide. Customers who pre-order their PocketDock before Sept. 12 at www.sendstation.com automatically benefit from the introductory price of $16.95.
About SendStation Systems
SendStation Systems, located in Frankfurt/Main, Germany, was founded in 1997. Its first product, the Mac-based SendStation Videofax turn-key video transmission system, was installed world-wide at leading advertising agencies and their clients, such as Saatchi & Saatchi, BBDO, Audi and Wrigley. It enabled them to transmit video clips in VHS quality within minutes anywhere on the globe.
The PocketDock is SendStationís first hardware consumer product. Further exciting products are currently under development.
iPod is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc. FireWire and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Philips announces Hue Lux and Hue Tap
- ReSound Linx MFi hearing aid launches
- Mad Catz unveils C.T.R.L.i iOS controller
- Fitbit pulls, recalls Force fitness tracker
- Bose debuts SoundLink Bluetooth speaker III
- Scosche releases MagicMount system for iOS devices
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iOS 7.1.1 makes in-app purchases clear in Top Grossing chart
- Apple releases iOS 7.1.1
- Apps: 1Password 4.5, The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Health Mate 2.0 + WeMo 1.5.1
- Apple Reuse & Recycling program expands to iPad
- Apple offering free recycling of used products in stores
- Report: 5.5” ‘iPhone Air’ may not be seen until 2015
- Apple interviewing candidates for mobile payment service
- Apple launches environmental responsibility campaign
- Apple TV adds A&E, History, Lifetime channels
- Nike stopping FuelBand production
- Pelican ProGear Voyager for iPhone 5/5s
- ZeroChroma Vario-Edge for iPhone 5/5c/5s + Vortex for iPhone 5c
- JBL Synchros S300i Stereo Headphones
- AKG K845BT Over-Ear Bluetooth Headset
- JBL Voyager Home Audio System With Portable Wireless Speaker
- Harman Kardon Esquire Executive Portable Wireless Speaker
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air
- Rokform Fuzion+ for iPhone 5/5s
- Incipio Tek-nical for iPad Air
- Lepow ADD Power Bank
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac