SendStation announces preorder for PocketDock FireWire adapter
German company SendStation has announced that it is accepting preorders for the PocketDock FireWire adapter for 3G iPods.
Frankfurt/Main, Germany ó August 27, 2003 ó Sendstation Systems today announced that its PocketDock will start shipping on September 12. The PocketDock is an indispensable companion for Appleís sensational and wildly successful new iPod MP3 player.
The tiny device allows a standard 6-pin FireWire cable to connect to the iPodís proprietary docking port, giving the user the freedom and independence she has come to expect from her iPod. The PocketDock allows 3G iPod owners to charge the battery, exchange files or simply utilize existing accessories for previous-model iPods.
The PocketDock will be available beginning September 12 for $18.95 (SRP) directly from SendStation Systems and soon after, from authorized dealers worldwide. Customers who pre-order their PocketDock before Sept. 12 at www.sendstation.com automatically benefit from the introductory price of $16.95.
About SendStation Systems
SendStation Systems, located in Frankfurt/Main, Germany, was founded in 1997. Its first product, the Mac-based SendStation Videofax turn-key video transmission system, was installed world-wide at leading advertising agencies and their clients, such as Saatchi & Saatchi, BBDO, Audi and Wrigley. It enabled them to transmit video clips in VHS quality within minutes anywhere on the globe.
The PocketDock is SendStationís first hardware consumer product. Further exciting products are currently under development.
iPod is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc. FireWire and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Nest Protect alarm returning to stores with lower price
- Samsonite acquires Speck Products for $85 million
- Beats introduces new Solo2 headphones
- Apple confirms Beats Electronics acquisition for $3 billion
- Blog spotlights risks in cheap, counterfeit iPad chargers
- Gibson buys Philips’ Apple accessory brand, Woox Innovations
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple TV adds FOX Now, CNBC channels
- Popular Bitcoin wallet app Blockchain returns to App Store
- Report: Apple Stores to support carrier early iPhone upgrade programs
- Report: Apple buying talk radio app Swell
- Congress passes bill to legalize phone unlocking
- Bose sues Beats over noise-canceling patents
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Modern Combat 5: Blackout
- Apps of the Week: ShipAntics, Modern Combat 5, This American Life 3.0 + more
- Report: Apple could launch own mobile wallet this fall
- Report: Apple ‘tentatively’ plans mid-September iPhone event
- Kenu Airframe+ Portable Car Mount
- Incipio offGRID Smart Bluetooth Low Energy-Enabled Portable 6000mAh Backup Battery
- Divoom Voombox Travel Rugged Portable Wireless Speaker
- Logitech protection+ for iPhone 5/5s and +trip
- Beats Powerbeats2 Wireless
- Incipio Steno Ultra-Thin Bluetooth Keyboard Folio for iPad Air
- OtterBox Resurgence Power Case for iPhone 5/5s
- Gumdrop Cases FoamTech Case for iPad Air
- Ztylus Camera Case + RV-2 Revolver Lens for iPhone 5/5s
- JBL Synchros Reflect In-Ear Sport Headphones
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks