Share the iPad Guide Contest - Winners Announced
Did you win? Check below and email email@example.com to claim your prize.
Congratulations to the following winners of iHome prizes:
Send email with your address + phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.Thank you.
Grand Prize iHome iP1 Studio Series Speakers: FaresF
iHome iA5 App-Enhanced Alarm Clock: deanna_j
iHome iA5 App-Enhanced Alarm Clock: MCJunkie
iHome iA5 App-Enhanced Alarm Clock: stil29
Congratulations to the following winners of Speck Candyshell cases:
Please choose your Candyshell case model (iPod, iPhone or iPad) + color. Send email with your address + phone number to email@example.com.Thank you.
iLounge has released The iPad Buyers’ Guide + Free iPod/iPhone Book 5, and as always, we have an awesome contest to coincide with our latest publication. Four people will win brand-new speaker systems from iHome, and 50 more will win iPad, iPhone, or iPod cases from Speck Products!
How can you win? Share the iPad Guide! Retweet the following message in bold below—unedited, or preserving the bit.ly URL—to your followers. There are two ways to win: 50 retweeters will be selected at random to win fantastic, award-winning CandyShell cases from Speck (MSRP $35-$50 each), and will get the choice between iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad versions. An additional four people will be selected by iLounge for special prizes from iHome, including the award-winning iP1 (MSRP $300) and iA5 (MSRP $100) speaker systems, based on the number and positive influence of their retweets over a two-week period.
Retweet this message:
Download iLounge.com’s iPad Buyers’ Guide + Free iPod / iPhone Book 5, retweet this to win speakers or a case! http://bit.ly/freeipadbook
One (1) Grand Prize iHome iP1 Studio Series Speakers (MSRP $300)
Three (3) Second-Place Prizes iHome iA5 App-Enhanced Alarm Clocks (MSRP $100)
Fifty (50) Runners Up Speck CandyShell Case for iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad (MSRP $35-$50)
We’ve made this contest easy to enter and almost as easy to win! You have two weeks to spread the word for your chance at outstanding speakers and cases!
The Share the iPad Guide Contest begins as of this posting and ends on June 15, 2010 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
Entries will be judged by iLounge. Do not enter if you can’t stand losing, and don’t disparage the winners.
Winners will be announced June 16, 2010 on this page, and via Twitter.
Determinations of number and positive influence of tweets will be based on Bit.ly analytics for an individual account, and made solely in iLounge’s discretion. You may retweet as many times as you want.
This contest is open to U.S. and international residents. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
Must be 18 years or older to enter.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Cook ‘deeply offended’ by BBC allegations
- BBC investigative report claims Apple fails to protect Chinese workers
- Apple releases iOS 8.2 beta 3 to developers
- Tim Cook announces $20M raised for (PRODUCT)RED in internal e-mail
- Apple announces 64-bit and iOS 8 requirements for app updates
- Apple ordered to turn over records in Canadian iPhone antitrust probe
- Apple halts online sales in Russia
- Apple found not guilty in iPod, iTunes Store lock-in suit
- Apple Pay cards represent 90 percent of US credit purchase volume; Samsung readying rival service
- Apps of the Week: Microsoft’s MSN apps
- STM Dux for iPhone 6
- Kenu Stance Compact Tripod for iPhone
- SwitchEasy Boombox for iPhone 6
- STM Skinny Pro for iPad Air 2
- SwitchEasy Rave for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Wrap for iPhone 6 Plus
- Dog & Bone Wetsuit for iPhone 6
- Belkin Qode Ultimate + Ultimate Pro Keyboard Cases for iPad Air 2
- Evollve Ozobot
- Skech Crystal for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, Hard Rubber + Ice for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPad Air 2
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0