Share the iPad Guide Contest - Winners Announced
Published: Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Site News Categories:
Did you win? Check below and email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.
Congratulations to the following winners of iHome prizes:
Send email with your address + phone number to email@example.com.Thank you.
Grand Prize iHome iP1 Studio Series Speakers: FaresF
iHome iA5 App-Enhanced Alarm Clock: deanna_j
iHome iA5 App-Enhanced Alarm Clock: MCJunkie
iHome iA5 App-Enhanced Alarm Clock: stil29
Congratulations to the following winners of Speck Candyshell cases:
Please choose your Candyshell case model (iPod, iPhone or iPad) + color. Send email with your address + phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.Thank you.
iLounge has released The iPad Buyers’ Guide + Free iPod/iPhone Book 5, and as always, we have an awesome contest to coincide with our latest publication. Four people will win brand-new speaker systems from iHome, and 50 more will win iPad, iPhone, or iPod cases from Speck Products!
How can you win? Share the iPad Guide! Retweet the following message in bold below—unedited, or preserving the bit.ly URL—to your followers. There are two ways to win: 50 retweeters will be selected at random to win fantastic, award-winning CandyShell cases from Speck (MSRP $35-$50 each), and will get the choice between iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad versions. An additional four people will be selected by iLounge for special prizes from iHome, including the award-winning iP1 (MSRP $300) and iA5 (MSRP $100) speaker systems, based on the number and positive influence of their retweets over a two-week period.
Retweet this message:
Download iLounge.com’s iPad Buyers’ Guide + Free iPod / iPhone Book 5, retweet this to win speakers or a case! http://bit.ly/freeipadbook
One (1) Grand Prize iHome iP1 Studio Series Speakers (MSRP $300)
Three (3) Second-Place Prizes iHome iA5 App-Enhanced Alarm Clocks (MSRP $100)
Fifty (50) Runners Up Speck CandyShell Case for iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad (MSRP $35-$50)
We’ve made this contest easy to enter and almost as easy to win! You have two weeks to spread the word for your chance at outstanding speakers and cases!
The Share the iPad Guide Contest begins as of this posting and ends on June 15, 2010 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
Entries will be judged by iLounge. Do not enter if you can’t stand losing, and don’t disparage the winners.
Winners will be announced June 16, 2010 on this page, and via Twitter.
Determinations of number and positive influence of tweets will be based on Bit.ly analytics for an individual account, and made solely in iLounge’s discretion. You may retweet as many times as you want.
This contest is open to U.S. and international residents. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
Must be 18 years or older to enter.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apps: Gangstar Vegas, Man of Steel, Photo Cube WiFi 3.59 + Play-Doh Create ABCs
- Alleged iPhone 5S leaks show display, logic board
- Apple TV beta reveals iTunes Radio support
- Apple’s Cue reveals more iBooks launch details
- Apple releases Commitment to Customer Privacy statement
- iOS 7 shown on iPad through emulator
- Photo leak shows Logitech iOS controller
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, June giveaway reminder
- Apple site reveals iOS 7 for iPad, alternate icons
- Apple’s Cue: Jobs needed convincing on iBooks
- PureGear PX260 + PX360 Extreme Protection System for iPhone 5
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 5
- Soundfreaq Sound Step Lightning SFQ-02L
- LifeProof Frē for iPad mini
- iBattz Mojo Refuel Removable Battery Case + Mojo Refuel Armor Kit for iPhone 5
- Geneva Lab Geneva Sound System Model S Wireless
- Bracketron Twist & Charge
- CruxCase CruxSkunk Keyboard Case for iPad 2, iPad (3rd/4th-Gen)
- Sol Republic Master Tracks
- Beats Electronics Beats Executive
- iOS 7: Settings, Including Accessibility + Wallpaper
- iOS 7: Weather, Stocks, Calendar + Reminders
- iOS 7: Phone, FaceTime, Messages + Contacts
- iOS 7: iTunes Store, App Store, Calculator + Mail
- iOS 7: Music, Videos, Photos + Camera
- iOS 7: Clock, Game Center, Newsstand + Safari
- iOS 7: Siri + Voice Control
- iOS 7: Activation Lock + Find My iPhone
- iOS 7: Control Center, Notification Center, Spotlight, Multitasking
- iOS 7: Maps, Passbook, Compass + Notes