Share the iPad Guide Contest - Winners Announced
Published: Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Site News Categories:
Did you win? Check below and email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.
Congratulations to the following winners of iHome prizes:
Send email with your address + phone number to email@example.com.Thank you.
Grand Prize iHome iP1 Studio Series Speakers: FaresF
iHome iA5 App-Enhanced Alarm Clock: deanna_j
iHome iA5 App-Enhanced Alarm Clock: MCJunkie
iHome iA5 App-Enhanced Alarm Clock: stil29
Congratulations to the following winners of Speck Candyshell cases:
Please choose your Candyshell case model (iPod, iPhone or iPad) + color. Send email with your address + phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.Thank you.
iLounge has released The iPad Buyers’ Guide + Free iPod/iPhone Book 5, and as always, we have an awesome contest to coincide with our latest publication. Four people will win brand-new speaker systems from iHome, and 50 more will win iPad, iPhone, or iPod cases from Speck Products!
How can you win? Share the iPad Guide! Retweet the following message in bold below—unedited, or preserving the bit.ly URL—to your followers. There are two ways to win: 50 retweeters will be selected at random to win fantastic, award-winning CandyShell cases from Speck (MSRP $35-$50 each), and will get the choice between iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad versions. An additional four people will be selected by iLounge for special prizes from iHome, including the award-winning iP1 (MSRP $300) and iA5 (MSRP $100) speaker systems, based on the number and positive influence of their retweets over a two-week period.
Retweet this message:
Download iLounge.com’s iPad Buyers’ Guide + Free iPod / iPhone Book 5, retweet this to win speakers or a case! http://bit.ly/freeipadbook
One (1) Grand Prize iHome iP1 Studio Series Speakers (MSRP $300)
Three (3) Second-Place Prizes iHome iA5 App-Enhanced Alarm Clocks (MSRP $100)
Fifty (50) Runners Up Speck CandyShell Case for iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad (MSRP $35-$50)
We’ve made this contest easy to enter and almost as easy to win! You have two weeks to spread the word for your chance at outstanding speakers and cases!
The Share the iPad Guide Contest begins as of this posting and ends on June 15, 2010 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
Entries will be judged by iLounge. Do not enter if you can’t stand losing, and don’t disparage the winners.
Winners will be announced June 16, 2010 on this page, and via Twitter.
Determinations of number and positive influence of tweets will be based on Bit.ly analytics for an individual account, and made solely in iLounge’s discretion. You may retweet as many times as you want.
This contest is open to U.S. and international residents. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
Must be 18 years or older to enter.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- iPhone 6 metal mockups spotted at electronics show
- Alpine Electronics announces aftermarket CarPlay products
- Apps: A&E/History 2.0, Ally 3.0, Amazon Cloud Drive Photos 3.0 + Pandora 5.3
- Pioneer officially announces aftermarket CarPlay access
- iWatch: LG to supply flexible displays, September release?
- Alleged iPhone 6 front panel, batteries leaked
- Windows Phone 8.1 supports Passbook passes
- Alpine to release aftermarket CarPlay system
- iLounge Game Spotlight: R.B.I. Baseball 14
- Report: Apple bans UK music service from iAd
- ChargerLeash Charge & Sync Smart Lightning Cable
- iWalk Sound Angle Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- iWalk Extreme 10,000 Duo Battery Pack
- Speck DuraFolio for iPad Air + iPad mini
- Hack Things Poppy 3D Camera for iPhone 4/4S/5/5c/5s + iPod touch 5G
- Tavik Hemings for iPad Air
- Spigen SGP GLAS.tR SLIM Privacy for iPhone 5/5c/5s
- Incipio [Performance] Armband for iPhone 5/5c/5s + iPod touch 5G
- Brookstone Perfect Drink App-Controlled Smart Bartending
- Philips AJ7260D/37 Dual Dock Triple Charging Clock Radio
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac