Share the iPad Guide Contest - Winners Announced
Published: Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Site News Categories:
Did you win? Check below and email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.
Congratulations to the following winners of iHome prizes:
Send email with your address + phone number to email@example.com.Thank you.
Grand Prize iHome iP1 Studio Series Speakers: FaresF
iHome iA5 App-Enhanced Alarm Clock: deanna_j
iHome iA5 App-Enhanced Alarm Clock: MCJunkie
iHome iA5 App-Enhanced Alarm Clock: stil29
Congratulations to the following winners of Speck Candyshell cases:
Please choose your Candyshell case model (iPod, iPhone or iPad) + color. Send email with your address + phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.Thank you.
iLounge has released The iPad Buyers’ Guide + Free iPod/iPhone Book 5, and as always, we have an awesome contest to coincide with our latest publication. Four people will win brand-new speaker systems from iHome, and 50 more will win iPad, iPhone, or iPod cases from Speck Products!
How can you win? Share the iPad Guide! Retweet the following message in bold below—unedited, or preserving the bit.ly URL—to your followers. There are two ways to win: 50 retweeters will be selected at random to win fantastic, award-winning CandyShell cases from Speck (MSRP $35-$50 each), and will get the choice between iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad versions. An additional four people will be selected by iLounge for special prizes from iHome, including the award-winning iP1 (MSRP $300) and iA5 (MSRP $100) speaker systems, based on the number and positive influence of their retweets over a two-week period.
Retweet this message:
Download iLounge.com’s iPad Buyers’ Guide + Free iPod / iPhone Book 5, retweet this to win speakers or a case! http://bit.ly/freeipadbook
One (1) Grand Prize iHome iP1 Studio Series Speakers (MSRP $300)
Three (3) Second-Place Prizes iHome iA5 App-Enhanced Alarm Clocks (MSRP $100)
Fifty (50) Runners Up Speck CandyShell Case for iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad (MSRP $35-$50)
We’ve made this contest easy to enter and almost as easy to win! You have two weeks to spread the word for your chance at outstanding speakers and cases!
The Share the iPad Guide Contest begins as of this posting and ends on June 15, 2010 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
Entries will be judged by iLounge. Do not enter if you can’t stand losing, and don’t disparage the winners.
Winners will be announced June 16, 2010 on this page, and via Twitter.
Determinations of number and positive influence of tweets will be based on Bit.ly analytics for an individual account, and made solely in iLounge’s discretion. You may retweet as many times as you want.
This contest is open to U.S. and international residents. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
Must be 18 years or older to enter.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Doggins
- Apps: Findery, Gmail 3.0, Real Racing 3 2.1 + Star Wars: KOTOR 1.2
- Apple ‘scrambling’ to meet FTC deadline on in-app purchases
- Report: Mercedes working on aftermarket CarPlay installations
- Suit alleges Apple stores discriminate against visually impaired
- Popular app developer ComiXology reports security breach
- Report: Apple moved $8.9B in profits to tax haven
- Azoi introduces Wello health monitoring iPhone case
- Report: Apple bringing full-screen video ads to iOS
- Report: Apple working to expand Siri functionality for iWatch
- TwelveSouth SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Neptor NP056K Dual Port Portable Battery Charger
- RooCase Dual-View 360 for iPad Air
- Mophie Space Pack for iPhone 5/5s
- SnowLizard Products SLXtreme 5 for iPhone 5/5s
- Lepow Moonstone 9000mAh Power Bank
- Thought Out PED4 Planet IPA10 for iPad Air
- Plantronics Voyager Edge Bluetooth Headset
- Anker TC930 Bluetooth Keyboard Cover for iPad Air
- iBattz Mojo Battstation Optimus
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number
- Whether to include specific apps in iCloud backups
- Passcode entry field not appearing on iPhone