Share the iPad Guide Contest - Winners Announced
Did you win? Check below and email email@example.com to claim your prize.
Congratulations to the following winners of iHome prizes:
Send email with your address + phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.Thank you.
Grand Prize iHome iP1 Studio Series Speakers: FaresF
iHome iA5 App-Enhanced Alarm Clock: deanna_j
iHome iA5 App-Enhanced Alarm Clock: MCJunkie
iHome iA5 App-Enhanced Alarm Clock: stil29
Congratulations to the following winners of Speck Candyshell cases:
Please choose your Candyshell case model (iPod, iPhone or iPad) + color. Send email with your address + phone number to email@example.com.Thank you.
iLounge has released The iPad Buyers’ Guide + Free iPod/iPhone Book 5, and as always, we have an awesome contest to coincide with our latest publication. Four people will win brand-new speaker systems from iHome, and 50 more will win iPad, iPhone, or iPod cases from Speck Products!
How can you win? Share the iPad Guide! Retweet the following message in bold below—unedited, or preserving the bit.ly URL—to your followers. There are two ways to win: 50 retweeters will be selected at random to win fantastic, award-winning CandyShell cases from Speck (MSRP $35-$50 each), and will get the choice between iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad versions. An additional four people will be selected by iLounge for special prizes from iHome, including the award-winning iP1 (MSRP $300) and iA5 (MSRP $100) speaker systems, based on the number and positive influence of their retweets over a two-week period.
Retweet this message:
Download iLounge.com’s iPad Buyers’ Guide + Free iPod / iPhone Book 5, retweet this to win speakers or a case! http://bit.ly/freeipadbook
One (1) Grand Prize iHome iP1 Studio Series Speakers (MSRP $300)
Three (3) Second-Place Prizes iHome iA5 App-Enhanced Alarm Clocks (MSRP $100)
Fifty (50) Runners Up Speck CandyShell Case for iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad (MSRP $35-$50)
We’ve made this contest easy to enter and almost as easy to win! You have two weeks to spread the word for your chance at outstanding speakers and cases!
The Share the iPad Guide Contest begins as of this posting and ends on June 15, 2010 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
Entries will be judged by iLounge. Do not enter if you can’t stand losing, and don’t disparage the winners.
Winners will be announced June 16, 2010 on this page, and via Twitter.
Determinations of number and positive influence of tweets will be based on Bit.ly analytics for an individual account, and made solely in iLounge’s discretion. You may retweet as many times as you want.
This contest is open to U.S. and international residents. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
Must be 18 years or older to enter.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
Subscribe to iLounge Weekly
- Apple releases fourth betas of iOS 10.3.2, watchOS 3.2.2, and tvOS 10.2.1
- Images claim to show iPhone 8 prototype with glass back, vertical camera
- Apple works on alternative power sources, new uses for waste heat in Denmark data center
- Training documents reveal safety details about Apple’s self-driving car system
- Supply shortfalls of upgraded components may delay iPhone 8 production to October/November
- Apple recruits two Google Satellite Executives
- Nike unveils new Nike-exclusive ‘Apple Watch NikeLab’
- Prince single ‘Deliverance’ disappears from Apple Music
- Apple releases 2017 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iDevices Wall Outlet
- Koogeek Wi-Fi SmartSocket for Apple HomeKit
- Sony MDR-1000X Wireless Noise-Canceling Headphones
- FiiO i1 Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Adapter
- Blue Ella Headphones
- Apple iPad (Fifth-Generation)
- AudioQuest NightOwl Carbon Headphones
- ExoLens PRO with Optics by ZEISS Wide-Angle Lens Kit
- Blue Sadie Headphones
- Circle with Disney Parental Control and Internet Filtering System
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10