Share your thoughts, win an iPod shuffle! - CLOSED
This giveaway is now closed.
The Winners Box
Apple has launched the iPod shuffle, and iLounge is giving away three of them, one to each of three lucky iLounge forum members.
If your entry is randomly selected from all those received, we’ll send you one of the three new 512mb units.
Entry is simple. Post a message containing your honest opinions of the iPod shuffle in the official iPod shuffle opinions thread in iLounge’s new iPod Shuffle general discussion forum:
Post your message here:
Winners will be selected randomly with no regard to whether the opinions expressed are positive, neutral, or negative. Be honest, but only post once in the thread. Messages posted outside the thread - including messages in the comments box below - WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. Only forum posts in the thread will qualify.
iLounge will select one winning entry per week for three weeks. Your chances of winning are highest in the first week, as all entries in the thread will be considered collectively after the first week. One entry per person. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. Good luck!
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- The iPod shuffle x3 giveaway will begin as of this posting.
- Deadlines for drawings: 1st week: Friday at 11:59 pm, February 4, 2005 2nd week: Friday at 11:59 pm, February 11, 2005 3rd week: Friday at 11:59 pm, February 18, 2005
- This giveaway is open to U.S. and international residents.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Void where prohibited.
- iLounge is not responsible for computer malfunctions, bugs or viruses, and causes beyond our control. iLounge has the right to terminate this giveaway at any given time without notice.
- All information submitted becomes the property of iLounge. iLounge will not release any personally identifiable information to any third party other than necessary to deliver the prize to winners, and identify the winners.
- The prize consists of (1 of 3) Apple iPod shuffles (512MB) valued at $99 each.
- Winner will be notified by email and announced here.
- Associates, employees, principles, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
- All taxes are the responsibility of the winners.
- The prize selected does not imply or express any endorsement from the manufacturer or any other relationship with iLounge.
- iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
- Any attempt to manipulate, interfere with, or otherwise alter any entries, other systems or services of iLounge will disqualify all those implicated and subject them to prosecution in the State of California, United States and/or other jurisdictions.
- Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other related rights you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Incipio to acquire Skullcandy
- Apple confirms iOS 10 kernel was left open to improve performance
- Apple leaves iOS 10 kernel open to scrutiny
- Judge throws out ‘Error 53’ lawsuit against Apple
- Chinese company in iPhone patent fight is all but defunct
- Apple adds nine more apps to universal search in Apple TV
- WSJ: iPhone to see modest changes this year, eliminate headphone jack
- China tightening restrictions on mobile games starting next month
- Supreme Court patent ruling bodes well for future Apple cases
- Apple to pay $400M to consumers over e-book price fixing case
- Zagg Slim Book for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Element Case Ronin for iPhone 6/6s
- JBL Clip 2 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Audio-Technica ATH-SR5BT Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- Catalyst Case for iPad mini 4
- Jaybird Freedom Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Zagg Flex Arc Wireless Earbuds + Speakers
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7NC SonicPro Headphones with Active Noise Cancellation
- Twelve South BookBook for 12.9” iPad Pro
- Spigen Rugged Armor, Style Armor + Wallet S for iPhone SE
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app