ShareiTunes.com is launched
ShareiTunes.com lists those people sharing their iTunes 4 library on the Internet. Simply sign-up at their website to be included in the 180+ sharers. Categories for each listed user includes; iTunes Share Name, iTunes Share Owner, Genres, Comments, Status and duration. We asked Richard Yaker, the owner of the website what prompted him to start such a website…
“We started playing with sharing. He [Richard’s partner and friend, Christian Bevacqua] is a musician, former Bass player for the now defunct Ditch Croaker and thought the easy access to so much music without scouring the net was amazing. I had an album he was thinking of buying and being able to play it helped.
We thought a directory of sharing addresses would be great and better than people just sending them to people or putting them on forums. Databases are our expertise so making a database, and having the directory be sortable, and searchable was where we went right away. The search feature will be added soon now that our list is growing.”
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?