ShareiTunes.com is launched
ShareiTunes.com lists those people sharing their iTunes 4 library on the Internet. Simply sign-up at their website to be included in the 180+ sharers. Categories for each listed user includes; iTunes Share Name, iTunes Share Owner, Genres, Comments, Status and duration. We asked Richard Yaker, the owner of the website what prompted him to start such a website…
“We started playing with sharing. He [Richard’s partner and friend, Christian Bevacqua] is a musician, former Bass player for the now defunct Ditch Croaker and thought the easy access to so much music without scouring the net was amazing. I had an album he was thinking of buying and being able to play it helped.
We thought a directory of sharing addresses would be great and better than people just sending them to people or putting them on forums. Databases are our expertise so making a database, and having the directory be sortable, and searchable was where we went right away. The search feature will be added soon now that our list is growing.”
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Apple creates Chief Design Officer role for Jony Ive
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?