Sharper Image offers unique iPod products
Sharper Image recently added three new ZipConnect products designed for the iPod and other MP3 players, including two speaker systems and a massage chair with built-in speakers.
Each ZipConnect sound system comes with a universal “play” ZipConnect module with a 3.5mm plug for connecting to the headphone jack of any iPod or other device. However, you can purchase a $9.95 iPod connector that lets you play and charge your iPod through the Dock Connector port.
The aptly named iSphere ($149.95) is an all-in-one three-speaker iPod system that is “ideal where big sound is desired from a small footprint.” It has dual aluminum-cone speakers and subwoofer which “deliver amazingly rich, dynamic, full-range stereo sound.”
The ZipConnect iPulse ($129.95) stereo speaker system features integrated ColorSync LEDs that create a lighshow that plays in sync with the music. It also features dual aluminum-cone speakers. “This colorful new stereo speaker system for your iPod or MP3 digital music collection is as fun to watch as it is to hear,” says Sharper Image.
Sharper Image’s iJoy ($999.95) is a massage chair with built-in speakers and subwoofer that “blends music and massage into the ultimate relaxation experience.” The chair’s armrest has a small alcove for your iPod, and features “incredibly realistic” Human Touch Technology (HTT) Robotic Massage, one-touch power recline, and a built-in cup holder. [via DAP Review]
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?