Sharper Image offers unique iPod products
Sharper Image recently added three new ZipConnect products designed for the iPod and other MP3 players, including two speaker systems and a massage chair with built-in speakers.
Each ZipConnect sound system comes with a universal “play” ZipConnect module with a 3.5mm plug for connecting to the headphone jack of any iPod or other device. However, you can purchase a $9.95 iPod connector that lets you play and charge your iPod through the Dock Connector port.
The aptly named iSphere ($149.95) is an all-in-one three-speaker iPod system that is “ideal where big sound is desired from a small footprint.” It has dual aluminum-cone speakers and subwoofer which “deliver amazingly rich, dynamic, full-range stereo sound.”
The ZipConnect iPulse ($129.95) stereo speaker system features integrated ColorSync LEDs that create a lighshow that plays in sync with the music. It also features dual aluminum-cone speakers. “This colorful new stereo speaker system for your iPod or MP3 digital music collection is as fun to watch as it is to hear,” says Sharper Image.
Sharper Image’s iJoy ($999.95) is a massage chair with built-in speakers and subwoofer that “blends music and massage into the ultimate relaxation experience.” The chair’s armrest has a small alcove for your iPod, and features “incredibly realistic” Human Touch Technology (HTT) Robotic Massage, one-touch power recline, and a built-in cup holder. [via DAP Review]
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple adds vehicles to list of company’s activities in Switzerland
- Cook: Apple Watch to be available outside U.S. in April
- Apple Watch to have low energy ‘Power Reserve’ mode
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?