Shure outs new earphone, headphones at NAMM 2011
Shure has introduced a new pair of earphones and two new pairs of headphones at the 2011 NAMM Show in Anaheim, CA. The SE215 Sound Isolating Earphone features a single Dynamic MicroDriver, a detachable cable, and includes three pairs of black sleeves, three pairs of soft flex sleeves, and a carrying case. It will be available in clear or translucent black and is expected to sell for around $100. The SRH550DJ Professional DJ Headphones feature 50mm drivers for extended bass, a super-aural design for better isolation, an adjustable, collapsible headband, an included 6.3mm adapter and an included carrying bag. Finally, the SRH940 Professional Reference Headphones promise accurate frequency response, a collapsible, lightweight design, a padded headband, and include a 6.3mm adapter, two detachable cables—straight and coiled—a replacement set of velour ear pads, and a zippered hard carrying case. Shure’s SRH550DJ and SRH940 headphones are expected to sell for $100 and $300, respectively; all three new models will be available this Spring. [via Engadget]
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Apple wants networks to handle streaming for its web TV service
- Pandora CFO calls Apple a ‘frenemy,’ says service will be available in CarPlay
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?