ShutterSnitch adds Map integration, Backpack Mode
2ndNature has updated ShutterSnitch with a number of improvements in geo-tagging features and image management. ShutterSnitch allows iPad users to wirelessly transfer and view camera images on their device using accessories such as an Eye-Fi card or built-in camera file transmitters that support uploading to an FTP server over a wireless network. In addition to simply presenting photos for preview, ShutterSnitch can also analyze photos based on a set of custom-defined rules to notify the user with visual or audible warnings if parameters such as shutter speed, aperture or ISO are out of spec. Users can geo-tag incoming photos, arrange shoots into albums, resize and watermark photos and share them via services such as e-mail, FTP, Flickr, SmugMug, Dropbox and Facebook.
ShutterSnitch 2.3 adds printing and other actions to the limited-mode view of photos along with map integration to show geo-tagged locations in filmstrip view; locations can also now be modified when running in super user mode. A new Backpack Mode for iOS 5 users allows the app to continue running beyond the normal 10 minute limitations when left in the foreground with the screen, such as when closing a Smart Cover or pressing the sleep/wake button. The new version also now allows multiple photos to be selected when importing from the iPad photo library, improves access to application settings and adds settings for maximum cache image dimensions and a new size-to-fit watermark option. ShutterSnitch 2.3 requires iOS 4.2 or later and is available from the App Store for $16.
- Layout from Instagram, Periscope, The Trace + Apple Watch app updates
- Atari Fit, Launcher, Stormblades, Camera+ 6.2, GoodReader 4.1 + IMDb 5.0
- Apple pulls The Whole Pantry app amid developer scandal
- FREAK security flaws still present in popular iOS apps
- Nintendo to develop games for smartphones
- Age of Sparta, Google Calendar, Snow White + more
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?