Simplenote adds lists, improves sharing and tags
Codality has released an update to Simplenote, its cloud-based note-taking app for the iOS platform. Simplenote 3.1 adds several new features and enhancements including improvements to tags and sharing, basic support for lists and Dropbox syncing. The latest version now supports auto-completion for adding tags to notes, renaming tags and improves tag syncing with the Simplenote service. Tags can also be used for sharing notes with other users simply by entering a name from the iOS contacts and group tags can be created to easily allow notes to be shared with multiple users at once. A basic lists feature has also been added for Premium users allowing any note to be turned into a simple list where items can be edited in-line, rearranged or crossed off. Premium users can also now configure the Simplenote service on the web to store and synchronize notes in a Dropbox account. The latest update also includes a number of smaller fixes and improvements. Simplenote 3.1 is a universal app and is available from the App Store as a free download. The free version is ad-supported; users can choose from either a $5 one-time in-app purchase to remove the ads or a $20 per year Premium subscription which not only removes the ads but provides several additional features such as the ability to create notes by e-mail.
- Halo: Spartan Bundle, Cut!, Sago Mini Toolbox, Chrome, System Monitor + Tumblr
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Implosion, Last Voyage, Glass, Instagram + Snapseed
- After School app returns to App Store with new safety features
- Report: Apple acquisition used for App Store ‘Explore’ tab
- Apple Maps adds Booking.com and Trip Advisor reviews
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?