Sirius XM rolls out SkyDock for iPhone, iPod touch
Sirius XM Radio has introduced its new XM SkyDock accessory for the iPhone and iPod touch. The XM SkyDock is a combination vehicle mount, charger, and satellite radio receiver, featuring a flexible stalk, a choice of either auxiliary or PowerConnect connections, the latter of which uses the vehicle’s existing wiring to connect to the vehicle’s radio, and a cradle designed to handle any generation of iPod touch or iPhone via specifically-designed spacers. In addition, the SkyDock takes advantage of new hardware control capabilities found in iPhone OS 3.0 to allow users to listen to any of their subscribed XM channels as well as the “Best of Sirius,” including Howard Stern, tag songs they hear for later purchase from the iTunes store, and access game alerts, a sports ticker, artist and song alerts, and a stock ticker. The XM SkyDock will be available this fall and will sell for $120; the XM SkyDock app will launch at the same time. [via AllThingsD]
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?