Skech unveils Musicair Bluetooth audio accessories
Skech has introduced its new Musicair Bluetooth audio accessories, as well as a pair of new cases for the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS. Musicair Home is a Bluetooth stereo adapter, integrating the Bluetooth circuit into an Apple-like wall adapter to eliminate the need to charge. It offers an integrated 3.5mm audio output cable, as well as an included RCA adapter. It sells for $80. Also priced at $80 is the Musicair Travel, an in-car Bluetooth audio solution that connects to a vehicle’s power port and 3.5mm auxiliary input, allowing users to stream Bluetooth audio from their iPhones, iPod touches, or other Bluetooth audio sources to their factory stereos.
In addition, Skech is offering a Leather Holster for iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS, featuring a built-in attachment clip, a detachable, magnetic-closure top flap, genuine leather construction, and an included screen guard and cleaning cloth. It sells for $40. Finally, the Rise Hard Shell case for iPhone 3G and 3GS is two-tone polycarbonate case featuring a metallic finish, interior felt lining, open access to all ports and controls, a detachable bottom section for easy docking, and an included screen protector, cleaning cloth, and video stand. It is available in a variety of colors and sells for $30.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple issues workaround for Messages text string bug
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?