Skech unveils Musicair Bluetooth audio accessories
Skech has introduced its new Musicair Bluetooth audio accessories, as well as a pair of new cases for the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS. Musicair Home is a Bluetooth stereo adapter, integrating the Bluetooth circuit into an Apple-like wall adapter to eliminate the need to charge. It offers an integrated 3.5mm audio output cable, as well as an included RCA adapter. It sells for $80. Also priced at $80 is the Musicair Travel, an in-car Bluetooth audio solution that connects to a vehicle’s power port and 3.5mm auxiliary input, allowing users to stream Bluetooth audio from their iPhones, iPod touches, or other Bluetooth audio sources to their factory stereos.
In addition, Skech is offering a Leather Holster for iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS, featuring a built-in attachment clip, a detachable, magnetic-closure top flap, genuine leather construction, and an included screen guard and cleaning cloth. It sells for $40. Finally, the Rise Hard Shell case for iPhone 3G and 3GS is two-tone polycarbonate case featuring a metallic finish, interior felt lining, open access to all ports and controls, a detachable bottom section for easy docking, and an included screen protector, cleaning cloth, and video stand. It is available in a variety of colors and sells for $30.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?