SmarterCase announces the SmarterPouch for iPod | iLounge News

SmarterCase announces the SmarterPouch for iPod

picSmarterCase, makers of PDA cases has released a new iPod specific case called the SmarterPouch. “The SmarterPouch is a brilliant melding of soft case and hard case providing iPod users the best of both worlds. The good looks cushioning and versatility of the soft case backed up by a steel backbone similar to hard cases make a superior and useful case.” The SmarterPouch is available in leather or fabric prints for $19.99 including an Ultra Clip belt clip.

« Mac: getTunes 2.3 released

Mac: iPod does not appear in iPod Updater or iTunes fix »

Comments

Brilliant!  An iPod disguised as handcuffs.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on April 30, 2004 at 7:17 PM (CDT)

What hunks of crap! Looking at thier ipod selection..boy..ugly..looks like it’s was made with $3 worth of materials…poor craftsmanship….yuk.

I know sometimes a picture can make a product look better than it is so hopefully these are just bad pics but if not..wow. I wouldn’t pay 9.99 for one thier cases.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on April 30, 2004 at 7:56 PM (CDT)

That is one ugly case

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on April 30, 2004 at 8:03 PM (CDT)

Looks like something someone made at home.  Cheap quality!  Maybe it is good though, it just doesn’t look like it.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on April 30, 2004 at 11:45 PM (CDT)

oh my. those are gross. and whats even funnier is they cut a picture of a iPod out to use for showing how it would fit. lol.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on May 1, 2004 at 7:08 AM (CDT)

I especially like all the little fuzzy bits sticking out. They probably act as shock absorbers.  Nice!

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on May 2, 2004 at 7:56 AM (CDT)

those cases are really horrible and im still rather unsure why someone would even post those on here.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on May 2, 2004 at 8:17 AM (CDT)

I found an old camera in my dad’s attic with a case like that. Wow…they must be going for the Sears Roebuck retro thing.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on May 2, 2004 at 12:13 PM (CDT)

Ah, thank you.  I was getting bored of my iVod 3g case.  Not it’s looking great again.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on May 3, 2004 at 7:10 PM (CDT)

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on May 3, 2004 at 7:11 PM (CDT)

The new colors are out see them at the following link!

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on July 30, 2004 at 10:08 AM (CDT)