SmarterCase announces the SmarterPouch for iPod | iLounge News

SmarterCase announces the SmarterPouch for iPod

By Dennis Lloyd

Publisher, iLounge
Published: Friday, April 30, 2004
News Categories: iPod Accessories

picSmarterCase, makers of PDA cases has released a new iPod specific case called the SmarterPouch. “The SmarterPouch is a brilliant melding of soft case and hard case providing iPod users the best of both worlds. The good looks cushioning and versatility of the soft case backed up by a steel backbone similar to hard cases make a superior and useful case.” The SmarterPouch is available in leather or fabric prints for $19.99 including an Ultra Clip belt clip.

« Mac: getTunes 2.3 released

Mac: iPod does not appear in iPod Updater or iTunes fix »

Comments

Brilliant!  An iPod disguised as handcuffs.

Posted by officer stedenko on April 30, 2004 at 4:17 PM (PDT)

What hunks of crap! Looking at thier ipod selection..boy..ugly..looks like it’s was made with $3 worth of materials…poor craftsmanship….yuk.

I know sometimes a picture can make a product look better than it is so hopefully these are just bad pics but if not..wow. I wouldn’t pay 9.99 for one thier cases.

Posted by mesilly on April 30, 2004 at 4:56 PM (PDT)

That is one ugly case

Posted by Lemonzinger in Montreal on April 30, 2004 at 5:03 PM (PDT)

Looks like something someone made at home.  Cheap quality!  Maybe it is good though, it just doesn’t look like it.

Posted by guy101 on April 30, 2004 at 8:45 PM (PDT)

oh my. those are gross. and whats even funnier is they cut a picture of a iPod out to use for showing how it would fit. lol.

Posted by chris on May 1, 2004 at 4:08 AM (PDT)

I especially like all the little fuzzy bits sticking out. They probably act as shock absorbers.  Nice!

Posted by I, Claudius on May 2, 2004 at 4:56 AM (PDT)

those cases are really horrible and im still rather unsure why someone would even post those on here.

Posted by Chris on May 2, 2004 at 5:17 AM (PDT)

I found an old camera in my dad’s attic with a case like that. Wow…they must be going for the Sears Roebuck retro thing.

Posted by Sumner on May 2, 2004 at 9:13 AM (PDT)

Ah, thank you.  I was getting bored of my iVod 3g case.  Not it’s looking great again.

Posted by http://homepage.mac.com/cherrypop on May 3, 2004 at 4:10 PM (PDT)

Posted by http://homepage.mac.com/cherrypop on May 3, 2004 at 4:11 PM (PDT)

The new colors are out see them at the following link!

Posted by Tim Sullivan on July 30, 2004 at 7:08 AM (PDT)