SmartPlaylists.com is a new website focusing on Apple’s iTunes Smart Playlists. “This new website is a resource for creating, sharing, and chatting about iTunes’ Smart Playlists. Why? Because they’re cool and there are many ingenious ways to use them to keep your music fresh.” Some of the website features include Tunes Top 20 Smart Playlist Strategy, How to Create a Smart Playlist, Top Rated, How to Edit Smart Playlists, Recently Played, Announcements, and iTunes Tips.
New York, New York—October 09, 2003- Today marks the launch of Smart Playlists.com, a website which focuses on creating, sharing, and chatting about Apple’s iTunes Smart Playlists.
Smart Playlists.com is specifically designed for iTunes and iPod users, so they can tap into the many ingenious ways in which Smart Playlists can be used to keep your music fresh.
Learn to personalize your listening experience by creating sophisticated Smart Playlists based on powerful features like My Rating, Last Played, Keywords, and Total Play Count.
Smart Playlists.com was designed for users of Apple’s iTunes 3.0 and up. For more information visit the website at http://smartplaylists.com
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1.1 update for Windows
- Report: Details on Apple’s upcoming Beats-based streaming service
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Apple responds to EU iTunes refund abuse
- Apple introduces 14-day refund policy on iTunes purchases in the EU
- Apple found not guilty in iPod, iTunes Store lock-in suit
- Apple adds vehicles to list of company’s activities in Switzerland
- Cook: Apple Watch to be available outside U.S. in April
- Apple Watch to have low energy ‘Power Reserve’ mode
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?