SmartPlaylists.com is a new website focusing on Apple’s iTunes Smart Playlists. “This new website is a resource for creating, sharing, and chatting about iTunes’ Smart Playlists. Why? Because they’re cool and there are many ingenious ways to use them to keep your music fresh.” Some of the website features include Tunes Top 20 Smart Playlist Strategy, How to Create a Smart Playlist, Top Rated, How to Edit Smart Playlists, Recently Played, Announcements, and iTunes Tips.
New York, New York—October 09, 2003- Today marks the launch of Smart Playlists.com, a website which focuses on creating, sharing, and chatting about Apple’s iTunes Smart Playlists.
Smart Playlists.com is specifically designed for iTunes and iPod users, so they can tap into the many ingenious ways in which Smart Playlists can be used to keep your music fresh.
Learn to personalize your listening experience by creating sophisticated Smart Playlists based on powerful features like My Rating, Last Played, Keywords, and Total Play Count.
Smart Playlists.com was designed for users of Apple’s iTunes 3.0 and up. For more information visit the website at http://smartplaylists.com
- Apple responds to EU iTunes refund abuse
- Apple introduces 14-day refund policy on iTunes purchases in the EU
- Apple found not guilty in iPod, iTunes Store lock-in suit
- Antitrust lawyers claim Apple deleted competing songs from users’ iPods
- Verizon sponsoring ad-free listening to all U.S. iTunes Radio users
- iTunes music sales down at least 13 percent worldwide
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Apple outlines limited HomeKit support for non-HomeKit accessories
- Report: Apple agrees to accept product inspections from Chinese government
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- NimbleBit announces Apple Watch support for Letterpad
- Apple acquires music analytics firm Semetric
- Apple terminates Crimean developer agreements due to U.S. sanctions
- Apple commemorates Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio Case for iPad Air 2
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air 2
- Twelve South BookBook for iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12