SmartProtec Annnounces New Security Feature for iPod
SmartProtec is a security feature for iPod and other mobile devices that helps protect devices and data against loss and theft.
Lost and stolen items are not recovered mainly because owners can not be contacted. When your item such as iPod, cell phone and laptop is lost or stolen, SmartProtec allows the finder or the police to contact you immediately with the serial number of your item without disclosing your personal information.
In addition, SmartProtec protects your items and data with theft deterrence, reinforced legal protection, and professional recovery service.
SmartProtec makes it harder to steal and resell your items and discourages thieves from stealing your items. Anyone including buyers and the police can instantly check if it is stolen with the serial number of your item. SmartProtec is also an ideal property identification solution, which provides additional theft deterrence for your items. The police recommend property identification to deter theft and help recover stolen property.
SmartProtec reinforces legal protection of your items. When your item is lost or stolen, others may not legally possess, sell or dispose yours without contacting you and obtaining your permission.
SmartProtec comes with a professional recovery service that helps return of your lost or stolen item quickly and safely. After locating your missing item, it is delivered to you upon request.
Furthermore, SmartProtec maintains a list of your items with serial numbers in a secure database for you. The police recommend owners to keep a list of their valuables with serial numbers.
- Protect your device and data against loss and theft.
- You are contacted through the serial number when lost or stolen.
- Deter theft.
- Reinforce legal protection of items.
- Get professional recovery service when lost or stolen.
For more information about SmartProtec, visit: http://www.inspice.com/SmartProtec
You can enable SmartProtec security feature for your items in seconds. SmartProtec is free and does not require personally identifying information.
To enable SmartProtec, visit: www.inspice.com/Activate000
Note you can optionally substitute 000 with the actual serial number of your item.
- Apple reveals Beats Pill+ speaker
- Incipio acquires Incase
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Some Apple Music and iTunes Match services may be illegal in the U.K.
- Australian banks accused of anti-competitive behavior over Apple Pay lockout
- Happy Thanksgiving 2015 from iLounge!
- Apple reaches deal with UnionPay to bring Apple Pay to China
- DisneyLife subscription-based app launches in the U.K.
- Apple buys motion capture company Faceshift
- Apple CarPlay included in 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage
- Apple aims to launch Apple Pay in China by February
- MasterCard giving Apple Pay users free trips on London’s public transit system
- Apple wins DRM patent case against ContentGuard
- Parrot Hydrofoil Drone
- Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
- IK Multimedia iRig Pro DUO
- CableJive HeroDock
- Phiaton BT 330 NC Headphones
- Ecoxgear EcoPebble Powerbank + Speaker
- Lunatik Taktik 360 for iPhone 6/6s
- Belkin Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone
- SwitchEasy Aero, N+, Nude, Play for iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus
- Netatmo Welcome Smart Home Camera
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?