SmartProtec Annnounces New Security Feature for iPod
SmartProtec is a security feature for iPod and other mobile devices that helps protect devices and data against loss and theft.
Lost and stolen items are not recovered mainly because owners can not be contacted. When your item such as iPod, cell phone and laptop is lost or stolen, SmartProtec allows the finder or the police to contact you immediately with the serial number of your item without disclosing your personal information.
In addition, SmartProtec protects your items and data with theft deterrence, reinforced legal protection, and professional recovery service.
SmartProtec makes it harder to steal and resell your items and discourages thieves from stealing your items. Anyone including buyers and the police can instantly check if it is stolen with the serial number of your item. SmartProtec is also an ideal property identification solution, which provides additional theft deterrence for your items. The police recommend property identification to deter theft and help recover stolen property.
SmartProtec reinforces legal protection of your items. When your item is lost or stolen, others may not legally possess, sell or dispose yours without contacting you and obtaining your permission.
SmartProtec comes with a professional recovery service that helps return of your lost or stolen item quickly and safely. After locating your missing item, it is delivered to you upon request.
Furthermore, SmartProtec maintains a list of your items with serial numbers in a secure database for you. The police recommend owners to keep a list of their valuables with serial numbers.
- Protect your device and data against loss and theft.
- You are contacted through the serial number when lost or stolen.
- Deter theft.
- Reinforce legal protection of items.
- Get professional recovery service when lost or stolen.
For more information about SmartProtec, visit: http://www.inspice.com/SmartProtec
You can enable SmartProtec security feature for your items in seconds. SmartProtec is free and does not require personally identifying information.
To enable SmartProtec, visit: www.inspice.com/Activate000
Note you can optionally substitute 000 with the actual serial number of your item.
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Microsoft unveils iOS-compatible Universal Mobile Keyboard
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Apple outlines limited HomeKit support for non-HomeKit accessories
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio Case for iPad Air 2
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014