SmartProtec Annnounces New Security Feature for iPod
SmartProtec is a security feature for iPod and other mobile devices that helps protect devices and data against loss and theft.
Lost and stolen items are not recovered mainly because owners can not be contacted. When your item such as iPod, cell phone and laptop is lost or stolen, SmartProtec allows the finder or the police to contact you immediately with the serial number of your item without disclosing your personal information.
In addition, SmartProtec protects your items and data with theft deterrence, reinforced legal protection, and professional recovery service.
SmartProtec makes it harder to steal and resell your items and discourages thieves from stealing your items. Anyone including buyers and the police can instantly check if it is stolen with the serial number of your item. SmartProtec is also an ideal property identification solution, which provides additional theft deterrence for your items. The police recommend property identification to deter theft and help recover stolen property.
SmartProtec reinforces legal protection of your items. When your item is lost or stolen, others may not legally possess, sell or dispose yours without contacting you and obtaining your permission.
SmartProtec comes with a professional recovery service that helps return of your lost or stolen item quickly and safely. After locating your missing item, it is delivered to you upon request.
Furthermore, SmartProtec maintains a list of your items with serial numbers in a secure database for you. The police recommend owners to keep a list of their valuables with serial numbers.
- Protect your device and data against loss and theft.
- You are contacted through the serial number when lost or stolen.
- Deter theft.
- Reinforce legal protection of items.
- Get professional recovery service when lost or stolen.
For more information about SmartProtec, visit: http://www.inspice.com/SmartProtec
You can enable SmartProtec security feature for your items in seconds. SmartProtec is free and does not require personally identifying information.
To enable SmartProtec, visit: www.inspice.com/Activate000
Note you can optionally substitute 000 with the actual serial number of your item.
- Urbanears launches new lineup of Wi-Fi Connected Speakers
- Fabricate announces Nearbuds for AirPods
- Delayed BeatsX headphones to hit stores Feb. 10
- Apple releases firmware 3.5.1 update for AirPods
- Spigen AirPods Stand coming in mid-February
- New Griffin Home lineup includes app-enabled Connected Mirror, Coffee Maker, Toaster
Subscribe to iLounge Weekly
- Apple executive talks using AI to boost human memory
- Apple rolling out ‘Today at Apple’ educational courses starting in May
- Smart home device maker iDevices acquired by Hubbell
- Apple delays ‘Carpool Karaoke’ release to ‘later this year’
- Dutch court rules Apple can’t replace broken iPads with refurbished models
- Chinese blog claims Apple is only releasing two iPhone 8 models, no iPhone 7s or 7s Plus
- Apple releases fourth betas of iOS 10.3.2, watchOS 3.2.2, and tvOS 10.2.1
- Images claim to show iPhone 8 prototype with glass back, vertical camera
- Apple works on alternative power sources, new uses for waste heat in Denmark data center
- Training documents reveal safety details about Apple’s self-driving car system
- Advanced Mezger aptX Bluetooth Receiver
- iDevices Wall Switch
- iDevices Wall Outlet
- Koogeek Wi-Fi SmartSocket for Apple HomeKit
- Sony MDR-1000X Wireless Noise-Canceling Headphones
- FiiO i1 Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Adapter
- Blue Ella Headphones
- Apple iPad (Fifth-Generation)
- AudioQuest NightOwl Carbon Headphones
- ExoLens PRO with Optics by ZEISS Wide-Angle Lens Kit
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10