SmartProtec Annnounces New Security Feature for iPod
SmartProtec is a security feature for iPod and other mobile devices that helps protect devices and data against loss and theft.
Lost and stolen items are not recovered mainly because owners can not be contacted. When your item such as iPod, cell phone and laptop is lost or stolen, SmartProtec allows the finder or the police to contact you immediately with the serial number of your item without disclosing your personal information.
In addition, SmartProtec protects your items and data with theft deterrence, reinforced legal protection, and professional recovery service.
SmartProtec makes it harder to steal and resell your items and discourages thieves from stealing your items. Anyone including buyers and the police can instantly check if it is stolen with the serial number of your item. SmartProtec is also an ideal property identification solution, which provides additional theft deterrence for your items. The police recommend property identification to deter theft and help recover stolen property.
SmartProtec reinforces legal protection of your items. When your item is lost or stolen, others may not legally possess, sell or dispose yours without contacting you and obtaining your permission.
SmartProtec comes with a professional recovery service that helps return of your lost or stolen item quickly and safely. After locating your missing item, it is delivered to you upon request.
Furthermore, SmartProtec maintains a list of your items with serial numbers in a secure database for you. The police recommend owners to keep a list of their valuables with serial numbers.
- Protect your device and data against loss and theft.
- You are contacted through the serial number when lost or stolen.
- Deter theft.
- Reinforce legal protection of items.
- Get professional recovery service when lost or stolen.
For more information about SmartProtec, visit: http://www.inspice.com/SmartProtec
You can enable SmartProtec security feature for your items in seconds. SmartProtec is free and does not require personally identifying information.
To enable SmartProtec, visit: www.inspice.com/Activate000
Note you can optionally substitute 000 with the actual serial number of your item.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Apple to drop first-gen Apple TV, iPod classic support as of Sept 8th
- New Apple TV to feature motion sensitive remote
- Media companies balk at $40/mo. plan for Apple TV service
- Former Beats Music CEO Ian Rogers leaves Apple
- Apple partners with PayAnywhere for Apple Pay
- Report: iPhone 6S to retain 16GB base model
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- iPhone 6S to get front flash mode? (Update: Rose Gold color on the way)
- Report: iPhone 6S to support Motion wallpapers
- Rumor: iPhone 6S Plus to have smaller battery, packaging revealed?
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- SwitchEasy Blocks Customizable Dock Building Set for Apple Watch
- DODOcase Maritime Collection Multi-Angle Case for iPad Air 2
- Kanex iPhone ChargeSync Dock for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Onanoff Sound Cover for iPad Air + iPad Air 2
- Native Union Clic 360 for iPhone 6
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?