SnapSeed adds Instagram support
Nik Software has released an update to Snapseed, its acclaimed pro-level photo editing app for iOS devices, adding support for the third-generation Retina Display and sharing via Instagram. Snapseed is an advanced photo editing app focused on making photos look more professional while maintaining an intuitive and uncomplicated user interface. The app allows for the usual array of standard adjustments such as exposure, white balance, crop, straighten and rotate along with a collection of creative enhancements with filters and support for selective adjustments. Version 1.4 adds the ability to share photos via Instagram to existing sharing support for Facebook, Flickr and Twitter; users can now open any photo from SnapSeed directly in the Instagram app to either post them directly or add further Instagram filters. The update also includes updates to several popular filters within Snapseed including new conversion algorithms on the Black & White filter and independent brightness controls for the centre and edges on the Center Focus filter. Additional enhancements include fixes to square cropping, the addition of a 7:5 aspect ratio crop pre-set and support for Arabic and Brazilian Portuguese localizations. Snapseed is a universal app requiring iOS 4.2 or later and is available from the App Store for $5.
- Halo: Spartan Bundle, Cut!, Sago Mini Toolbox, Chrome, System Monitor + Tumblr
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Implosion, Last Voyage, Glass, Instagram + Snapseed
- After School app returns to App Store with new safety features
- Report: Apple acquisition used for App Store ‘Explore’ tab
- Apple Maps adds Booking.com and Trip Advisor reviews
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?