SnapSeed adds Instagram support
Nik Software has released an update to Snapseed, its acclaimed pro-level photo editing app for iOS devices, adding support for the third-generation Retina Display and sharing via Instagram. Snapseed is an advanced photo editing app focused on making photos look more professional while maintaining an intuitive and uncomplicated user interface. The app allows for the usual array of standard adjustments such as exposure, white balance, crop, straighten and rotate along with a collection of creative enhancements with filters and support for selective adjustments. Version 1.4 adds the ability to share photos via Instagram to existing sharing support for Facebook, Flickr and Twitter; users can now open any photo from SnapSeed directly in the Instagram app to either post them directly or add further Instagram filters. The update also includes updates to several popular filters within Snapseed including new conversion algorithms on the Black & White filter and independent brightness controls for the centre and edges on the Center Focus filter. Additional enhancements include fixes to square cropping, the addition of a 7:5 aspect ratio crop pre-set and support for Arabic and Brazilian Portuguese localizations. Snapseed is a universal app requiring iOS 4.2 or later and is available from the App Store for $5.
- Layout from Instagram, Periscope, The Trace + Apple Watch app updates
- Atari Fit, Launcher, Stormblades, Camera+ 6.2, GoodReader 4.1 + IMDb 5.0
- Apple pulls The Whole Pantry app amid developer scandal
- FREAK security flaws still present in popular iOS apps
- Nintendo to develop games for smartphones
- Age of Sparta, Google Calendar, Snow White + more
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- Cook: ‘Religious freedom’ laws allowing discrimination are dangerous
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?